1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is happening in the Bucks-Rockets game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ebu, Dec 30, 2002.

Tags:
  1. ebu

ebu Member

How come is starts at 10 eastern and 9 central.
    Thats unusual

2. windandsea

windandsea Contributing Member

celebrate for New Year's eve with the players.

3. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Check your calendar...

Couldn't the Rockets have gotten a better musical act than Lil' Romeo? Hell, I'm sure ZZ Top has some free time. Plus, they are hometown boys...

4. SLA

SLA Member

New Years' Eve celebration. :)

I usually watch ABC or MTV.

5. luckystrikes

luckystrikes Member

Who in the hell is Lill' Romeo? Is this a joke?

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You don't want to spend your New Year's listening to an adolescent offspring of musical genious Percy Smith aka Master P.:rolleyes:

7. SLA

SLA Member

It's for the kids, man!
    They are reaching out to the Fifth Ward.
    Lil' Romeo is a 12-year-old rapper who is famous only because his father is Master P. And Master P is a hip hop mogul.

8. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Forget the kids...They shouldn't be staying up till midnight in the first place. Besides, that's why the Rockets created Clutch the Bear...

I wonder if everyone will start filing out if the Rockets are losing by 25 in the 4th quarter...That would be funny to see Lil Romeo get pissed off after performing in front of 2,000 fans...

9. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

I doubt it. Milwaukee is a terrible road team and they'll be coming of a back to back in Dallas.

10. Just B

Just B Member

Even if the fans did start leaving early, Master P would probably just pay them to stay and see his boy "rap".:)

But let's hope the Rockets can get a win on NYE. Start 2003 off the right way!

11. limited_few

limited_few Member

Will the Rockets be there for the concert, or will they leave to go to their own New Years parties?

12. Dogbelly

Dogbelly Member

That would still probably be the most people he's ever played for. And I know the Expos would be excited to play for that many people.

13. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Unfortunately, it looks like they'll be hot, as they just pulled off a win in Dallas. The Bucks are inconsistent, but when they are on, they can score with anyone...

14. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

They are inconsistent. Thats why Im glad they won. This will be happy and overconfident. Plus, they had to play their starters which should wear them out.

The Cat, I'll make you a friendly wager that we win this game. I would predict a blowout but as we all know, this team can't blow anyone out.

My friendly wager offer:

A future Yao Ming Pez

15. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Spare me some Lil' Romeo. He's a freaking baby. But who else could they have snagged on NYE?

They should have gotten Tina. :(

16. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Nah, I think we'll win too, I just wouldn't be completely shocked if the Bucks had a strong shooting night and won. I don't ever want to bet against my teams. :)

17. ebu

ebu Member

Bucks will have a good chance of winning, but if Yao Ming is on and he gets the ball, its over.
    Plus Steve has to have a good game against Cassel.