1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Pacers vs. Heat, Eastern semis

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by pacertom, May 9, 2012.

Tags:
?

Who wins?

1. Pacers in 4

5 vote(s)
    2.4%
  2. Pacers in 5

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  3. Pacers in 6

45 vote(s)
    21.4%
  4. Pacers in 7

33 vote(s)
    15.7%
  5. Heat in 4

15 vote(s)
    7.1%
  6. Heat in 5

44 vote(s)
    21.0%
  7. Heat in 6

49 vote(s)
    23.3%
  8. Heat in 7

18 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. pacertom

pacertom Member

fixed your quote with facts

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Not really. He went for the ball, Wade pulled it back, so he whiffed and hit him in the head. Silly excuse to go and whack somebody in the face or elbow them in the throat without even a moments thought given toward playing basketball. The Heat may be a better team, but chicks**t plays like that sure aren't going to convince anybody of it.

3. Shaud

Shaud Member

**** meant to say that Philly is the 8th seed in the East.

4. SacTown

SacTown Member

So, that's why they got blown out by 30? lol

5. Juxtaposed Jolt

It's because of the actions committed by Wade and James. That "Decision" still lingers, in people's minds, along with Wade's on-court personality.

Also, the duo making fun of Dirk having a cold or whatever it was last year, just added more gas to the fire.

No one has a problem with the basketball that James and Wade play. James is deserving of his MVP. Wade is deserving of being called a superstar.

But it's the other stuff the duo do, that sets people off. If the two acted like Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook (quiet, more humble), then people wouldn't be so quick to judge the players.

6. Juxtaposed Jolt

And then you say unprovoked stuff like this, and you wonder why people don't like you on this forum?

Come on, man.

7. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

Pittman is making about 800k this is going to cost him. I'm sure LeBron will pay him off not sure how the league can stop that...

8. chestr

chestr Member

If people think the Pacers' fouls were flagrants, I look forward to seeing what the Pacers are capable of if they start fouling with malicious intent like the Heat are.

9. SacTown

SacTown Member

So, you're telling me that the Hansboro flagrant was an accident? Be honest man.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H8wYXVGcPVE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. dsid411

dsid411 Member

you come on, man? Pacers acted like B***** and then got treated like B*****, I admit Pitman is an A-Hole and should be expelled from the NBA along with Artest though.

11. pacertom

pacertom Member

Shoulda controlled the time on the poll. Before game 1 the voting was 85%-15% in favor of the Heat. The votes for the Pacers came aftere the blowout win in game 3, by people who hadn't voted yet

12. Shaud

Shaud Member

He clearly went for the ball.

13. SacTown

SacTown Member

I understand all that, completely. And I personally do not like Wade at all. I think he's a punk. But even if you hate them, why do you let it cloud your basketball IQ? Can't you hate them and still say they are the favorites to win it all instead of acting like they don't have a chance against boston, indiana, chicago, okc, sas, etc????

14. SacTown

SacTown Member

Look at the end. He made a claw and raked wade across the face maliciously.

15. SacTown

SacTown Member

It seems like the Pacer players are making a lot of excuses right now. IMO Hansboro started the dirty stuff.

16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The flagrant:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mhWdN67gx9c" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

17. VBG

VBG Member

Dude there's no way in hell you can compare Hansborough's play with Haslem's.

Hansborough tried to go for the ball but went with too much contact.

Haslem went for Hansborough's head.

18. Juxtaposed Jolt

But they're not the favorites. If every team was healthy and had all their players ready to play, I'd honestly take the field over the Heat.

But instead of taking it as though people are saying a team in the field is simply better than Miami, you seem to think people are saying that "Miami's big 3 sucks the big one! They can't get it done! THEY SUCK roflmao!!!"

It's not to say Miami isn't good. I just think that whoever comes out of the WC will beat whoever comes out of the EC. And I bet you, so does the majority of people here, regardless of which team comes out from either side.

19. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

So much for pacer in 6's :( Props to lebron and wade for bringing it i guess.

20. Juxtaposed Jolt

Pittman is such an idiot.

If you have a beef with Stephenson, don't do it on the court like a thug. Talk about how he gets no playing time or something. Or, better yet, don't say anything at all?

smh Miami. This isn't the way anyone is supposed to act.