1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Wade's dirty plays this year

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by GreatOne1978, May 16, 2012.

Tags:
  1. MD_in_Training

Different rules for different players... it's disgusting. Hell, the commentator actually said "... and I think it's deserved," like there was even a question if that the foul was a flagrant 1, let alone a flagrant 2.

Artest pulls this s***, and he would have been suspended for 2+ games. Wade does this, and people argue if it even warrants a flagrant 2.

2. AggieRocketsFan

Jason Smith got a flagrant 2 and two game suspension for this hit.

Wade gets a flagrant 1 for the exact same move.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YCgbek1qKFc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Wade has done some questionable things, but I don't have a problem with these two.

The first, while definitely a foul, didn't really seem to be a conscious attempt to injure Rondo. It was just an unfortunate way for Rondo to fall.

The second was him standing up for a teammate against Garnett, who's not exactly the classiest player himself.

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

EVERYONE ON CLUTCHFANS: Good god. I hate this p***y ass league. Nobody fouls hard anymore. Nobody throws punches or shoves people anymore. All these players are little girls. I wish it were the 80's again.

*Wade does exactly what people want..*

OMG! What a thug! What a douche! What a dirty player! How could he do that! :rolleyes:

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Uh... those tough guys in the past didn't hit people on the one end and then act like being shot at whenever someone breathed on them on the other end.

So no, Wade doesn't do exactly what people want. He's called FAKE TOUGH GUY.

6. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Driving an elbow into another player's back. But you're right, superstars are saints. How dare people condemn a dirty play from a SUPERSTAR???!!!?????

7. s3ts

s3ts Member

LOL@ Van Gundy

8. clos4life

clos4life Member

NBA once again shows it's rigged. DWade doesn't get even 1 measly game suspension for this? Bull. Complete bull.

Anyone else gets at least 2 games.

9. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Wade and Chris Paul are certified punks.

10. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Wade is a douche

Wade is overrated

Wade is arrogant

Wade is immature

The hate LeBron takes, should be directed at Wade.

11. munco

munco Member

Even though the fix is in, the Heat can't win it all if they only have two guys scoring in the fourth over 15 games. Wouldn't surprise me if Wade gets injured next.

12. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Just like how KG went through his transformation into super douche once he got to Boston.

13. MostLoyalFan

MostLoyalFan Member

first of all, i was calling you a douche.

secondly i'm guessing now that you were calling wade a p***y and not saying that the fouls weren't hard--your qoute "p***y fouls", obviously meant something better worded such as "b**** ass move"...misinterpretation on my end.. but i don't need to learn anything from "the streets". if you'd like though, i could teach you plenty on the court.

14. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

No he isn't a thug. Everything he has done are b**** moves usually cause he is throwing a temper trantrum about a foul that wasn't called. Nothing thug or tough about putting an elbow in someone's back and trying to hurt them cause you didn't get your superstar foul call.

15. gah

gah Member

Points taken. By your response I thought you were with RedRedemption in that crowd.

I prefer tough basketball myself, hard fouls without wrong intentions take the competitiveness up a notch, that's why I hate the whiny types that want the minimum excuse to bail themselves out with a call but also those who take out their frustrations on others.

16. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

I love the kg foul and van gundy if u listen loved it!!