1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets are officially eliminated

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Langhi, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Well we probably were out after the dallas game, but this was the official game. This might have been one of the biggest choke jobs in the history of sports. Like Red Sox and Braves last year. If we had just won just 2 of those games we would be in the playoffs.

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Good. I'm glad I don't have to pay for worthless playoff tickets.

3. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

I hope we trade Lowry martin Patterson bud Dalembert and draft Austin rivers

4. conquistador#11

thanks clyde. =)

1 person likes this.
  5. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Release Morris!!!!!!!!!

6. Rockets_Texans

its all lowry's fault. aaron brooks gave lowry his curse.

7. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

I am actually relieved though embarrased and very angry the way we didn't make the playoffs. I hope CHOKING TANK CITY is in the newspapers after the season and they call for McHale's head. It's a disgrace to sports with what McHale pulled. Lowry can also f off and take his AB behaviour somewhere else.

8. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I'm officially out of this team if they don't make changes next year. Either begin rebuilding or have a contender built by next year. This is more than I can handle.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

Yeah, tell me something new. What's old is new again. Right back where they started.

10. amaru

amaru Member

I'm just glad they decided to choke not instead of on national tv in the playoffs.

11. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

12. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Breath of fresh air...after breathing in the ****tyness of their last 7 games. Worst way to end the season really. 5th seed to 10th seed in a week and a half.

13. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

I hope we have a team direction at the end of the draft. I can't take much more of this mediocrity with no future hope

14. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Seriously. These last 2 weeks have tested my limits and patience.

15. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

More things change? More they stay the same. Strengthening the roster is not enough. It needs a solid rebuild effort. Maybe going after guys like Joe Smith, Eric Gordon, Granger, and other guys who are realistically attainable. Move up in the draft because that is the most realistic scenario to take if they give up enough to do it. They have to be ready to pull the trigger even if it means complete rebuild.

16. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Biggest collapse in the history of the team. More like Choke City rather than Clutch city. I am so pissed off right now.

17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Almost a sense of relief. We can all finally move on, and de-stress. I think we all need a vacation to Vegas to blow off some steam.

18. showa13

showa13 Member

To the off season!

19. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

We had a 95% chance to make the playoffs.

95%

20. SA Rocket

SA Rocket Contributing Member

How much more mediocrity before Les finally gets it and lets Morey scrap the whole thing? They could already be there if he wasn't stubbornly believing that the fans wouldn't understand a couple of really stinky seasons.

Has anyone in the media actually interviewed him and nailed him down on why he won't let the team stink in order to shine and why he prefers being mediocre to truly rebuilding greatness?