1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Love takes a swipe at the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tehG l i d e, Feb 18, 2012.

Tags:
  1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Someone needs to remind this guy that the Timberwolves are under 500.

2. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

Kind of a big assumption that there will ever be another Lin.

With the first pick in the 2012 nba draft the rockets select marcus camby, er I mean anthony davis.

3. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

**** the wolves. They have are number, but they lose to a bunch of ****ty teams... No way they make the playoffs, even if we dont

4. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

our**

5. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

He's a nice player, but his defense needs to improve. An elite PF plays great defense, which doesn't show up in the box score.

Duncan
    Nowitzki
    Garnett
    P. Gasol
    Dwight Howard

All of them have rings except Dwight, who has gone to the Finals. Until Love plays playoff level defense, he will not be on the same level as top PFs in the league. He is not better than those guys.

An offense and no defense is a half-a** PF, not the best PF.

#85 BetterThanEver, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  6. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

It's because he doesn't play D. With Love, they win 15-17 games a season.

With Kevin Garnett, the t-wolves never had a 15-17 win season. They regularly had 45-58 wins a season, because he didn't just put up points and rebounds. Garnett was an intense, fierce defender that would get up in the player's face.

#86 BetterThanEver, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  7. HollaIFyaHEMI

HollaIFyaHEMI Contributing Member

"I mean, he fell down after the play. He just kind of laid there and… I just happened to be there. I had nowhere to go. I got kind of tripped up and I just had nowhere to step. He was right there... and it happened to be his face.”

Admit that you stomper him now huh? Good luck tring to win a championship in Minnesota you D BAG

8. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

During halftime of his return to Houston the other night, a couple rowdies and I brought some signs further down behind the goal so he could read them while shooting around.

My 2 signs were the "don't tread on me" flag With the snake on it

And "we have a Hate Love relationship"

Finally got his attention, could see that was reading our signs, then I pointed at him and he made eye contact with me. I nodded my head, then he put both of his arms up in the air and made those rock, sign of the horns hand signals and he nodded his head. I couldn't believe it. You don't do that if you have feelings of remorse or are enbarassed at all by what you did. I will forever hate Love now.

9. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

I dont care about stuff like that. He can gloat because the Twolves won the series. They have a bright future and nothing would make me not want that guy on our team if we could get a player like that.

10. SergioValencia

I miss Yao. He would've owned Kevin Love. Every single time.