1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McHale gets annoyed at Solomon's questions about Morris

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterocke...vin-mchale-does-not-see-what-the-big-deal-is/
    Holy smokes indeed.

2. Prince

Prince Member

hmmn.. sounds like Solomon is a member here.

3. OremLK

OremLK Member

Solomon getting what he deserves. Why hasn't the Comicle fired him already.

4. txtodd

txtodd Member

[​IMG]

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

PaPat may not have liked it, but he's doing well now.

Kinda like how Bud and Hill do better after DNPs.

6. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I'm starting to love McHale. LOL. I don't know about X's and O's but I love his personality.

7. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

what an inflammatory piece of s*** solomon is. this is the first third of the first season of morris' career and he just suffered an injury, he doesn't have much of a reason to be sad, he is just beginning his career. i don't understand why solomon cares so much about how "sad" morris may or may not be about this situation either (aside from trying to piss of mchale clearly).

8. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

I’m not as enamored with McHale’s personality as everyone else is, but he’s right in this situation to be annoyed by this barrage of dumb questions. Solomon should know by now that the Rockets use the D-League to their advantage as a developmental tool. There’s nothing to be sad or ashamed of.

9. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I understand not like a reporter for various reasons...

but as a reporter, this is what i want him to do. ask probing questions. not to the extent he gets ultimately cut off from getting any meaningful responses, but to be more than just a fluff journalist.

All that said, the response out of McHale seems appropriate, too.

10. BigBull17

BigBull17 Member

Your not supose to like the D leauge. It's to make you better. **** Solomon

11. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Clutchfans should block Solomon's url here, that guy is the biggest troll Ive ever seen when it comes to journalism. I mean even Richard Justice threw up some decent articles time to time...

1 person likes this.
  12. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Solomon is an embarrassment to our city. Fran was just as bad. So dissapointed in the Chronicle. I can atleast tolerate Justice.

Outside of the 790 guys, our sports coverage is just awful.

They need to get Durv, Bima out there for Rockets related stuff.

13. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

We need to be developing our young players, instead of forcing them to go to the D-league! :mad:

2 people like this.
  14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

McHale doesn't really know.

Solomon doesn't really care.

So yeah, as an observer, even I am annoyed at this pee-pee game banter. Kudos to McHale for laying it down.

15. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

McHale made Solomon his biatch. :grin:

16. intergalactic

intergalactic Contributing Member

I didn't like his BS at first, but then I realized that his job is to troll.

17. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

The questions are not all that probing, just repetitive and annoying. Not like there is some conspiracy or big drama to be uncovered involving Morris. It's the same thing the Rockets did with several young players in years past: using the Developmental League for, you know, development? Morris probably would prefer hanging out with Lowry, Martin and the rest of the big leaguers, living the NBA life and jetting around (in a 727, but still.. :) ) and see his brother in Phoenix, but I doubt he's all that broken up over the fact that the team that drafted him is trying to help him get better.

#17 Carl Herrera, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  18. txtodd

txtodd Member

Solomon amuses me, but he's no doubt an ego-oriented guy, so of course he's gonna focus on the dis' angle.

19. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Probing questions work if you have not received the answer to your question. McHale gave him the answer MULTIPLE times. And this joker of a troll keeps asking questions with the same intent.

It's like Solomon did not even prepare any other questions, so he kept asking away. He is a joke, and I'm glad McHale blew up in his face. I hope Solomon gets banned from his locker room. Solomon and Lopez are the biggest jokes.

What Solomon did was a pull a reporter's equivalent to a Clipper/Jazz Flop. Create something out of nothing and hope it goes your way.

Solomon already knew what he wanted to write about before going in. He just had to orchestrate it. He's an idiot.

20. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

You say that in jest but half of CF believes that.