1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Terrence Williams PR Department (AKA STOP TWEETING)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dobro1229, Jan 11, 2011.

1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

It's pretty simple, much like school. There's a system already in place, which you must follow to accomplish things within that system. You can only do things your way to a certain extent. At some point you must follow what the teacher/school is suggesting, since they are working within the system itself.

You want to just be a great ball player? You can do that all over the world, but you can only be a great NBA player in the NBA. And they have rules, coaches, systems, etc..

2. Vnilla_Gorilla

Wow. 50 pages about a tweet. How about some actual basketball people.

3. AFS

AFS Member

Read through the thread. It's about more than one tweet.

4. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

ok, correction, tweet(s) :rolleyes: seriously, u guys care too much

5. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Apparently the problems in Jersey also stemmed from tweeting his grievance over playing time. Seems like we really have another Tracy on our hands, he also used the media for his whining..

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Or he just tweets a lot....

7. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This. Totally unprofessional behavior.

8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

To Terrence's credit, his Tweets have actually been cleaned up pretty well over the past few months.

9. AFS

AFS Member

Yes. Now its just more entertaining to discuss the stuff he says. Also, he's been tweeting about Clutchfans - why not discuss it?

10. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah. That is true. One of the reasons I am hopeful for this season. It will come down to how he deals with adversity when it comes.

11. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

don't beg damn... Give it time and let her come to you lmao “@pdpatt: Baby please.. Will you end your night with me?”

Personally, I find this hilarious

12. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Terrence Williams @TheRealTWill 3h Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    does that make the **** right “@TheHommie_Beans: @TheRealTWill Dudes been gettin' merkd over J's in the hood since the 80's. Where you been?

That just messed my whole thought process up.... Again RIP to the kid in Washington D.C

(cont) them I will like to make a donation to contribute to his funeral services, I'm so hurt by this..please be serious about this no jokes

(cont) I believe from here on out people should only be able to buy shoes online, limited to two pair-- anyone kno the kids family tell

RIP to the kid that was murdered over the concord Jordan's in DC my prayers are with your family, that is such a terrible thing over shoes

13. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

TheRealTWill Terrence Williams
    Worry bout what you can control--- lets fight tomorrow and get this win....hello my twitter...whopp

Deep down inside I'm really laughing My exterior shows the face of a warrior But deep down HA HA HA at you wannabes..dissect that...whoop

never that- I love @clutchfans “@MigSaw_Puzzle: @TheRealTWill I bet you're talking about CLUTCHFANS!”

14. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

TWill played very well last night. Don't understand why he didn't get burn in the 2nd half, especially when Courtney went down.

15. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

This he's getting rookie treatment dragic is getting more pt than him it's looking like Kevin is still trying to find his rotations.

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

Posted some of these tweets in the "09ers not getting extensions" thread.

[rquoter]Damn I will miss being an ROCKET next year....option denied... But the lord don't make mistakes RED ROWDIES was so good to me...whoop. I will remain professional and humble about this sport... It is def a business an sometimes others call shots that shouldn't.[/rquoter]

[rquoter]VinnyCarwash: @TheRealTWill Show @dmorey that they made a mistake. Plz don't rule out rockets, u can still get extended through FA. Maybe even 4 More $$

in reply to ↑

@TheRealTWill: @VinnyCarwash @dmorey lol naw it's ok[/rquoter]

[rquoter]shaneross5: @TheRealTWill if you practice as much as you tweet you prolly wood be signed for the next 8 yrs. put some time in! Good luck tho!

in reply to ↑

@TheRealTWill: @shaneross5 lol have you ever watched our practice please don't start speaking crazy on MY twitter[/rquoter]

[rquoter]BimaThug: @TheRealTWill Hope you leave door open for return to #Rockets after season. This was a cap maneuver, not an indictment of you as a player.

in reply to ↑

@TheRealTWill: @BimaThug I don't think it was a cap move, and naw I don't think I will[/rquoter]

[rquoter]I love the true basketball fans...[/rquoter]

[rquoter]LucasWeaver: @TheRealTWill did they say they might still make you a new offer for next year?

in reply to ↑

@TheRealTWill: @LucasWeaver no wayyyy[/rquoter]

#996 J.R., Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  17. Yao11

Yao11 Member

Personally, I won't miss T-Will at all. Good riddance.

18. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

Same. He waffles faster than John Kerry.

19. Slam Dunk

Slam Dunk Contributing Member

Ouch. Looks like we wasted a lottery protected first rounder. Oh well.

20. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

hahahahahahah. I love the instant gratification society we live in. If you really want to know what someone is thinking ...bam ...it's out there quicker than ****, for all the world to see.

T-Will, good luck. It didn't work out here in Houston, and you didn't make it any easier on yourself by being a knucklehead, but I do wish you the best. Keep working at your craft, and prove us all wrong.