1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Next 6 Games against playoffs teams

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jerry36, Nov 28, 2002.

1. Jerry36

Jerry36 Member

Any Predictions? From what I been watching this year 0-6. The Rockets are playing in the not to lose mode instead of playing to win. 4th quarter execution sucks along with moochie.

2. tommycatluvsme

0-6. It's gonna be ugly.

3. ruyun5

ruyun5 Member

My prediction 2-4. Hey, if Denver can beat San Antonio and Mephis can beat Seattle, we can get a few games here too.

Rockets is currently in a difficult transitional time. Yao Ming has improved too fast for the rockets to adjust in a few games. Rudy T cann't decide whether to change the offensive focus from guards to the big man. IMO, Rockets need to be good at both. There will be nights that guards cannot shoot. There will also be nights where Yao Ming get into foul trouble too early. I think Rudy is just leting things sort out by themselves on the court right now.

ruyun5

4. RocketFan85

RocketFan85 Member

Well the Sonic are stuggling too, and San Antonio is not as good as they used to be, and we can beat both the Hornets and the 76ers. We might go 4-2 ;)

5. hama lama

hama lama Member

Very tough schedule, my friends, but a very good test for the Rockets.

6. go_rockets0203

yall watch 5-1!!!

7. timm

timm Member

Well, I hope for 4 -2, expect 3-3, and can live with a 2-4. It all starts tomorrow.

8. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

1-5 or 0-6

9. kh0001

kh0001 Contributing Member

To be honest, 2-4 is fine for me.

KH

10. gram!

gram! Member

i would be very happy with 2-4, we're a young team, new offense, yeah 3-3 is 'aight.
    but i would be even more happy if tommy and jerry up there fell off a f*ckin cliff and stopped posting here. i mean, why be a fan if all you do is talk **** about the team your a supposed fan of?

11. ivan_zhang

ivan_zhang Member

I agree, at least 4-2.:mad:

12. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

2-4, and we will be 10-10 on the season.

13. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

3-3 or 4-2, the Rockets will beat Philly, New Orleans, and San Antonio at home, and the Seattle game is a swing thing.

14. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Alright pessmists,

I have a proposition, if the Rockets win tonight, you cannot post in the game forum for a week. If they lose, I will not post in the same forum for two weeks, or twice that long.

Any takers?

15. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

at Seattle W
    at Sacramento L
    San Antonio L
    at New Orleans L
    Philadelphia W
    Sacramento L

I'm thinking 2-4, at best we could go 3-3 pulling out the home game against San Antonio.

16. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I am just saying we are going to lose because whenever I think we are going to win we lose, and win I think we are going to lose we win

17. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

I understand Azadre, this was directed at the large, way too large portion of this board which is pessmistic. I have my own superstitions, like even though I am in Houston, I will not watch tonights game because they do bad when I watch(not in the stands).

18. tommycatluvsme

LMAO! Beat Seattle??? 38% shooting for Rockets vs. 50% shooting for Seattle at the half. What a joke.

19. gram!

gram! Member

i will post this part again.....

.....but i would be even more happy if tommy and jerry up there fell off a f*ckin cliff and stopped posting here. i mean, why be a fan if all you do is talk **** about the team your a supposed fan of?

20. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

Here's the punchline : The Rockets won.

You have to be pretty flexible to shove your foot that far down your mouth.