1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Our team sucks.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by McGradyPwns, Dec 12, 2011.

1. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

2. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

unfortunately.. this :(

3. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

Obvious troll is obvious.

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

It sucks compared to what should have been.

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

6. Raven

Raven Member

The Rockets don't suck, they don't even inhale. They are, however, not a playoff caliber team. Nor are there any quick fixes. Signing Dalembert will help, but not enough to make a dent in the playoffs, which is all that really matters to me. It will be interesting to see if Les reconsiders rebuilding after the Gasol trade fizzled out, though I would be surprised if it did. I have a hunch that Les really wants to increase attendance, and rebuilding would make that more difficult to do.

7. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

We're cool. It's ok to be pissed and vent. I'm bummed just as much as any other fan here. About 10 other threads with the same crap. But honestly man, lets just wait to see how this all shakes out. I have a feeling DMorey is not done yet.

8. moonnumack

moonnumack Contributing Member

Great observation. Why don't you go find one of those other teams to cheer for. We'll find a way to mange without you.

9. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Nuggets are better than us even without Chandler, Jr Smith, Kenyon Martin and possibly Nene?

New Orleans will be better than us even with just 7 players on their team? Even without David West and possibly losing CP3?

Phoenix? No Aaron Brooks. Nash is how old? Can he handle back to back to backs?

Kings and Wolves haven't proven anything. Sure they have good players. But they suck as a team.

I don't see the Spurs doing well with this kind of schedule. It will take a toll on their old bodies.

The Rockets, built as it is, just get us one 7 ft center that can defend and rebound will be a tough team. Yes, even just Dalembert. We had a winning record even with just a 6'5" player manning the Center position.

10. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

:confused::confused::confused:wait what...? you had me lost at the sentence..!!!! so we will be the best team in the Western conference..? WTF is this guy saying.

11. bpbkforlife

bpbkforlife Member

^^^
    ¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦
    :grin: what he said

12. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

You figured all of this out before the first preseason game?? Hmmmm

13. nalgas05

nalgas05 Member

whack!! whoever posted this has no faith in this team!!! and aweome!! my first comment on here!:grin:

14. FranchiseReDeux

the industrial revolution to me, is just like a story i know called "the puppy who lost his way".

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Carl shows why he's one Clutchfan's best posters.

This post shows creativity, facts, and emotion. It embodies what every real Rocket fan feels in his or her heart. This post shows that Clutch City is real.

16. Yonizzel

Yonizzel Rookie

are you really a man whom is composed of tin?

17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

18. Mac#5

Mac#5 Member

I bet this thread is going to be revived when we start winning.

19. Wolfhound

Wolfhound Member

That would be you, Sir.

You have to play the games. No one really thought the Rockets would win back to back championships then along came Clyde.... everyone thought the Texans were screwed and look what TJ Yates is doing. What about Tebow and on on on on. You never know so shut up and support your team.

20. rju1986

rju1986 Member

Captain obvious and Debbie Downer. Here's one.. YOUR THREAD SUCKS (so does your handle)