1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which Rocket has the most potential

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by flippedfk, Dec 11, 2011.

?

Which Rocket has the most potential

1. Thabeet

11 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Patterson

56 vote(s)
    29.2%
  3. Lowry

37 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. Williams

56 vote(s)
    29.2%
  5. Morris

32 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I don't get what you're getting at.

But I guess yeah sure, Thabeet is nice and stuff.

2. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Thabeet has the most potential but Morris and PPat are the most likely to reach their ceilings.

3. HeyBudLetsParty

Patterson has the ability to become a 20, 10 guy with his lethal jumper and post game. He's like an athletic Scola.

4. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Patterson. I agree with the above poster who thinks PPat has the potential to become a 20-10, as a STARTER. As much as I like Scola, the future lies in developing PPat, hence one of the reasons that I favor moving Scola. IMO, PPat can give us everything Scola can, with a much better defensive presence.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Patterson. He's smart and he has a hell of a motor. Patrick recently had his ankle worked on and is reportedly really healthy for the first time since he finished his first year of college ball, so I'm going out on a limb and saying his hops are better than we've seen so far, and his hops weren't bad last season. I like what I've seen so far. I think that with experience, he'll improve his defensive rebounding, and I hope we see him playing better defense. He already has an excellent midrange game and I'd like to see him take more shots, and work more on his game in the post. It's killing me that we lost Chuck, who was an excellent mentor for Patrick.

6. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Lowry. We already know he's good. Though I think Patterson's going to have a great career.

7. bill-sam

bill-sam Member

T-WILL 。I think if he can improve his jumpshot he would be awesome

8. egr281

egr281 Member

t-will by far.. an athletic specimen he has all the tools good speed, hops, he can really cover alot of ground on defense.. i think he can be a great two way player and a guy who can change a game on either side of the court.. he just has to want it and work that much harder

9. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I keep thinking of all the Rockets that have come through that had "the most potential" and think to myself, "I really don't want to know", because it makes me sad. lol.

10. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I hope it's D-Mo. A 7 footer who can shoot and has good handles would be a hell of a guy to be able to work with if he can put it all together. Of course, I've only seen highlights, so I don't know if he's worth holding out hope for.

I see Patterson at best putting up around 16 and 9, which is of course very good, but not someone to build a title contending team around.

I was excited for T-Will last year, but I've since moved on. His laziness on the court has ruined him for me.

11. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

We all know Twill and D-mo have the most potential, but Patterson is the one who is most likely to fulfill his potential.

1 person likes this.
  12. YDoof2

YDoof2 Member

Marcus Morris

13. wobwobwobwob

wobwobwobwob Member

Man I'm telling u he is a great player if u actually watch his games he is quick. I was wrong to say like lee I should have said a defensive version of wafer how bout that. Lots of potential but raw

14. Rednation713

Rednation713 Member

Patterson and lowry shoudn't be on the Poll...cause of course they're good should be ThaBEET, T-WILL.....

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Morris will come around
    Patrick

Dark horse: Hasheem the Dream

16. flippedfk

flippedfk Member

lol pretty sure Patterson has some room to get better considering he didn't even get that much pt last year