1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Yahoo!] Yates Ready to Put Arm to Good Use

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by cjtaylorpt, Dec 6, 2011.

1. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Moes 2.0

or are you (moes) going to say in a thread that you were planning on making another account to keep trolling texans fans, and this was just a joke? :rolleyes:

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

ignore the pathetic attempt at trolling.

3. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

wow....was I wrong...
    but ya get my point

4. adboy

adboy Member

I think TJ will be fine as long as he doesn't try to do too much. As long as kubiak keeps pounding the rock and let TJ go out on the bootleg we will be fine. BTW if NO lost brees and your number 2 whoever that is they will go the way the colts are right now. at least we are not a one man team.

5. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Dude you try too hard

6. Damion Laverne

In a way, you are trolling (not saying how Yates would be exposed). And what do you expect out of Texans fans? We finally have a team we can be proud of.

7. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Not only that, but the simple fact that he's showed up in multiple Texans fans to say that the Saints exposed our overrated defense (in week 3, nonetheless) makes him a troll. He forgot to mention those games where the Saints (overrated, apparently) offense was apparently exploited (Tampa and St. Louis) by far inferior teams.

Also, how can a SAINTS fan call the Texans fan base arrogant? Saints fans were in the exact same boat as Texans fans about five years ago. They hadn't won anything, EVER. Now, they've put together a few winning seasons, taken the brown bags off their heads, and are calling out other fan bases as arrogant? Color me suprised.

Hey pot, I'm kettle! Who Dat?

I don't mind having other fans discuss the Texans in Texans threads(those that can provide insight, like the other Saints fans around here are especially welcome), but if you're going to troll, (which you, Sir, are definitely doing) well then I think that's why the NFL forum is there.If you don't like the Texans, and are just going to go into a Texans forum and post about how much better your team is (mind you, they have the same record), well I think you should geaux the hell away...

#67 Two Sandwiches, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  8. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

I thought the same thing. He has the same swagger as Romo, almost an over-confidence. I think he'll make the same kind of mistakes Romo does (trying to squeeze the ball in too small of a window, trying to make a play across the field when he doesn't have the arm to do it, etc.), too. I'll take it. For all his warts, Romo is a top-10 quarterback in the league. If your 5th round rookie backup quarterback can draw comparisons to a top-10 quarterback, you're in pretty good shape. Just don't let him hold for field goals.

9. msn

msn Member

10. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

LOL, apparently he's still posting. All I see if the red box though. :)

11. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Victory tastes sweeter at the back of the bandwagon apparently.

12. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

"The creep can roll." The Texans win this week, and TJ has two TD passes. Mark it dude.

13. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

A top ten quarterback who went undrafted.