1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

San Diego Rockets Shirts @ American Eagle

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 00rocketgirl, Nov 22, 2011.

1. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

I was just doing one of my Rockets apparel rounds on the internet, searching for new Rockets items, and I somehow stumbled across new arrival throwback San Diego Rockets shirts sold at American Eagle for $29.50. It’s a little pricey, but you don’t come across San Diego Rockets throwback tees everyday. I’m sure I’ll end up getting one for myself. I thought I'd share here so you guys don't miss this opportunity. It's about time the San Diego Rockets were featured on some vintage shirts.
    http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=0168_2171_700&catId=cat5180208

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. Orion025

Orion025 Member

Picked up one of these earlier in the week, there's also a nice Houston Cougars shirt. Extra 40% off starting tonight too :)

1 person likes this.
  3. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Gonna snag that retro Warriors shirt as well.

Thanks!

4. SpiffyRifi

SpiffyRifi Member

Unfortunatley the 40% off doesn't apply to "pro" products like this shirt...at least not online.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Neat find, but for me, if it doesn't say "Houston" on it, I really am not interested.

Still pretty danged cool to see

Thanks for sharing.

DD

6. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Whale's vagina Rockets?

7. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

So I just went into American Eagle this morning and looked around and couldn't find any vintage shirts anywhere. I asked an employee "where are your vintage NBA and NFL shirts at?" she looked at me like I was crazy and said word for word "wrong store. This is American Eagle" lol. Then I explained about the shirts I saw online and she told me they were an online exclusive, but that she could order one through the store and have it shipped to my house. It took only a few minutes, and I was able to get the in store 40% off discount. I ended up paying $19.50 after tax. I didnt even have to pay shipping. Not too shabby.

1 person likes this.
  8. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

I may go in and buy one during my lunch break today... Thanks for pointing this out.

9. BowlingBaller

BowlingBaller Member

It's SAINT DIEGO. Don't believe everything you see in movies.

1 person likes this.
  10. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

Its actually a cool logo, I wish the tee came in a different color. I'm not crazy about that pale yellow. Weren't the original colors gold and green?

11. AFS

AFS Member

When in Rome

12. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Did not realize that. Thanks. Repped.

13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

lmao. I always had a feeling that wasn't actually a German name.