1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] AMC's The Walking Dead Season 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Jul 2, 2011.

1. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

You realize that Darabont was responsible for much of the first part of his season, right? We're probably just now getting to the episodes produced without any of his input.

I enjoy the show. It's not one of the greatest shows in history but it doesn't have to be. It's entertaining Sunday night TV.

2. VanityHalfBlack

If this show is going where I think it's going to go,
    Once they get off that farm and relocate to the Prison facility you are in for a horrifying ride and on their encounter they meet Miccone... I don't know if she will be in the tv series version cause what she did to the Governer is pretty intense...

Good episode, very curious to see how episode 6 turns out....

3. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Why would you keep live walkers?

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Recall Rick and Herschel's discussion- Herschel thinks that the sickness can be cured. Also his son and wife are nowhere to be found. Lastly, no guns allowed on his property.

Nailed it.

5. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Its weird though how they've never been heard before. Those things are pretty loud!

6. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Awesome episode! So much better when Daryl is a key focus and I definitely like the Shane and Rick escalating conflict. Took too long to get there but it's welcome.

Can we trade Merle for Andrea please? I'll take his hallucination appearances any day.

7. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Finally, we're getting somewhere.

8. aghast

aghast Member

What I don't understand is, once Glenn had properly ascertained the situation, and realized the walkers could not reach the hayloft: why did he not proceed with sexing the sexy cowgirl? There were eleven left!

Priorities, people.

9. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

The ONLY way to watch this show.

10. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

I hope last nights was better than last weeks. I just watched last week's and it was pretty bad.

11. VanityHalfBlack

LOL, probably cause he was afraid she was gonna throw him down there.... You know how those farm girls can be...

12. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I wonder if Merle will ever actually come back.

Oh and someone should throw Andrea in the Barn.

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Last episode was better. The one before was all crying and horrible melodrama until they showed Shane kill the guy from the farm and that was sensational story twist. The rest of that episode sucked, and if they hadn't have had that one moment I would have probably stopped watching the series.

14. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

lol @ "toycen is not the father" in the tags...

15. Raven

Raven Member

It's the difference between night and day when they simply focus on a couple of major story lines instead of spreading the episode too thin.

1. Toss Andrea into the barn, worthless character.
    2. Give Daryl his own show. Now.

16. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

What was the deal with Daryl having to climb out of a creek bed? Unless they are going south from Atlanta to Fort Benning by way Asheville, NC, none of that topography makes sense, including the overlook that Herschel showed Rick an episode or two ago. There is nothing but coastal plain between Atlanta and the Fort... not much relief at all... and that granite waterfall is nowhere near where they should be. Plus, it's not the Grand Canyon. Just walk down the creek a ways until it flattens out or you find a game trail going up. It's almost as bad as all those old westerns that put Monument Valley in Texas.

Speaking of westerns, could there have been a more cliched effort to dismount Daryl? A snake that charges a horse? Please. Plus, one scene shows the snake charging the horse on relatively flat ground and the next moment, Daryl is falling to his left and then down the bank to the creek that was on his right.

I also don't have a lot of faith in the cops if they can't even grid properly. Before the outbreak, how many search and rescues did they bungle wandering around aimlessly?

17. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Wow, really? You're going to nitpick the freaking topography of a show? About fictional monsters terrorizing people?

18. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

Good lord, could some of you just watch the freaking show? This is worse nitpicking than Star Wars fans.

1 person likes this.
  19. VanityHalfBlack

Agreed....

20. aeroman10

aeroman10 Contributing Member

Another agreed