1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FS: Nokia n97 mini w/ box and accessories

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by ShutURBiG!, Nov 3, 2011.

1. ShutURBiG!

ShutURBiG! Contributing Member

Hey ClutchFans!

I'm selling a new Nokia N97 mini I have used for a little over a year, which I am now selling because I got a good deal on an iPhone 4 (otherwise I would keep it!)

I bought it brand new from Dell Small Business around September 2010 and it hasn't let me down since I bought it.The phone itself works flawlessly and I put a screen protector on it from the first time I started using it so the screen is flawless and doesn't have a single scratch. There are some minor scratches around the phone, but everything works like it's brand new.

I have the original box it was in along with all of its booklets. The only item that is not original is the car charger, since the original one got stolen when my car was broken into.

This is a great, versatile touch-screen phone that has FREE Lifetime Nokia Ovi GPS and Navigation. The phone is dependent on a SIM card, so it will ONLY work with AT&T and T-Mobile. I will also include a 4GB Nokia MicroSD card.

Buyer will receive:
    1x Nokia n97 mini
    1x Original Nokia earbuds
    1x Original Nokia Charger
    1x Original Nokia micro-USB cable
    1x Original Car Mount
    1x Car Charger (not original)

BONUS:
    1x Nokia 4GB Micro SD card.

I'll start it at $300. I will take offers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. l3igballer23

l3igballer23 Contributing Member

Which is it?