1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rank the following TV Shows [four of the greatest dramas]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Outlier, Oct 21, 2011.

?

Which one is your favorite?

1. Lost

29 vote(s)
    38.2%
  2. The Shield

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  3. The Wire

25 vote(s)
    32.9%
  4. Breaking Bad

20 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. Outlier

Outlier Member

Funny how Lost is leading the race...

2. Fatty FatBastard

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RuN-tFvgRc0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Here's the definitive list-

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

2. Six Feet Under
    3. The Sopranos
    4. NYPD Blue

4. wallyj12

wallyj12 Member

LOST WAS a good show at the beginning but it got dragged out for so long the quality of the storyline suffered. It honestly felt like they were pulling a South Park and just making things up as they went along

5. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

The Wire is probably the best out of the original list. I also would throw in X-Files.

If you just went by series finales, then here is how i would rank the shows:

1. THE SHIELD
    1000000. Everything else

The Shield's series finale is the most gut-wrenching show you will ever see in your life. I promise you. I still can't watch it a second time.

6. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

Totally agree. The shield was the only crime drama I watched regularly.

7. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Lost is way behind the other three. I would say Breaking Bad is third. The Wire and The Shield are at the top, with The Wire edging The Shield by a smidge thanks to the less than stellar Antwan Mitchell plotline. I would not say those are my top four shows.