1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post Your Love/Hate's for the Season

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by what, Oct 17, 2011.

1. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Totally forgot Jimmy Graham...he and Mccoy have been a steady force in the CF PPR league.

2. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Love/Hate: Kenny Britt :(

He was going to win my league for me.

So could Brandon Marshall if he could catch.

3. Microfridge

Microfridge Contributing Member

Love: Jimmy Graham, Darren McFadden in the second round

Hate: Picking up Peyton Manning thinking he was only going to miss a month, forcing me having Jay Cutler has my starting QB; Brandon Lloyd

4. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

A guy in my league did the same thing. I was laughing at him when he made that pick...

Yes, huge disappointment. As is the entire Tampa Bay offense. I made the right call drafting him in the 4th round at the time--all I expected was some steady (even if limited) WR2-worthy production. Instead I get the WR version of Todd Heap. Blah.

The other hate: Shonn Greene. Not his fault - the Jets just flat out suck offensively, and they're not creating any holes for him to run through. So much promise that he was going to be the guy in a ground and pound attack, and while they have fed him the ball, the O-line is useless and he can't produce with it.

Love: LeSean McCoy (Mr. Consistent), Calvin Johnson (Mr. Consistent #2), Cam Newton in free agency (jumped on that gravy train EARLY), Jimmy Graham in round 7 (after 7 other TEs taken), Sebastian Janikowski (silent moneymaker).

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Yeah I hate Mike Williams. He may have ruined my chance at a title.

6. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

This one guy in my league has the most consistent team of life
    LeSean McCoy
    Wes Welker
    Calvin Johnson
    Jimmy Graham
    Matt Forte

and I still beat his ass hahaha

7. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

LOVE: Ray Rice, Fred Jackson, Matt Forte

HATE: Rashad Mendenhall (tho hopefully last week gets him on track)

8. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

Love: Ray rice, jimmy graham, Wes welker
    Happy: about having Miles Austin back
    Love even more: Trading Matt forte/Tim Hightower for Arian Foster/ Frank Gore

Hate: not having a third WR. I do not get over 5 points from that position yet this year.