1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DMT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by highstep, Aug 10, 2011.

Tags:
  1. highstep

highstep Member

2. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

That's a result of DMT overusage.
    here u go
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/grcqs9cDuN8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>

3. Apps

Apps Member

Trip sat a friend who did it. First time we'd ever done a drug like it, so it took us a while to actually set up the hit properly. In the end he still got a weak hit and subsequently a weak trip. He literally sat on the ground, bumped his head around the shelves a little bit, while laughing hysterically with the biggest grin on his face. Afterwards he said it was as if his brain was mushing together and orgasming.

Go onto erowid.org and look up DMT. Look up the experience reports. Joe Rogan might make it sound real cool and mind-opening, but from what I've read and heard from others, it'll probably be one of the most terrifying things you'll experience. I can't recall if Rogan mentions it in that podcast, but some people theorize that DMT is similar to the chemicals excreted in your brain when you're dying; this explains why so many people who take DMT claim they had a "death-like" experience and that they "saw the other side".

RESPECT IT, it is NOT a recreational drug!!! Be mentally and psychologically prepared for a VERY serious event. I'm not saying this to deter you, I'm saying it because you should know the magnitude of what you're going to do, or else it will be very traumatic.

4. Apps

Apps Member

Forgot to add, the experience my friend has (at least from what I've learned of the drug since) is NOT par for the course. My friend had a very weak trip, do not expect something like that if you ingest it properly.

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

If u do it you should have someone tape it and post it here.

6. VanityHalfBlack

This is all you need, seriously... Are people really that focking bored???

http://weedsmokersguide.com/pictures/White-Widow-Medical-mar1juana.jpg

1 person likes this.
  7. highstep

highstep Member

Have you even tried a hallucinogen before? They are COMPLETELY different to weed. I mean last time I was on mushrooms I was on one of those tron motorbikes in tron. The fact that it is so real is quite astonishing.

8. highstep

highstep Member

I'm actually planning to video tape it and show it in class. I might post it on here if its worth watching.

9. VanityHalfBlack

I bet it is freaking amazing but just to attain it, is a freaking hassle... I like pot because I can just get it from my neighbor next door easily... Pot is so easy to score, while drugs like DMT or any other hallucinogen you have to know that special someone and they don't have it often..
    Anyways, you got the hook up???

10. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

Be very careful messing with hallucinogens. If you have not had experience with that "world" before, you might be quite shocked by the DMT experience. Even a mild dabble in some other trip will help cope with the abrupt and complete dissolution of Self brought on by DMT.
    Please have somebody sober close by to observe you (whether they're filming or not). DMT is not a joke. It is not a recreational drug. Your life will likely never be the same after you do this.

Again, be careful. Good luck.

11. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Never done it but I would say as with all trips, it's all about the set and setting; control where, when and with whom you do it with for the best results.

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I've heard Rogan talk really positive about DMT, but he did talk about one bad experience that left him really depressed for about two weeks after the trip. It was along the lines of just feeling kind of dead -- he went to far into that realm and it took a while to come back.

But to see the machine people would be really cool.

13. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

[​IMG]

14. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

So does anyone know how to extract dmt?