1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Any news on Morris' ankle???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thomp1141, Nov 7, 2002.

1. thomp1141

thomp1141 Member

Just wondering, as anyone heard how TMo's ankle is doing. I know they said about 4 weeks, but you never know about a high ankle sprang. If anyone has any info, I would greatly appriciate it.

2. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

He was shown to be working ou with the rest on TV a couple of nights ago. I hope tis wasnt an old recording!My 1001 Post/Thread

3. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

He was out practicing before the Seattle debacle. He looked to be moving around pretty good!

4. HoRockets

HoRockets Member

Sprains don't heal very quickly. You can have a sprain and within a weeek, walk and seem normal. But it is still weak and will pop under slightest pressure causing further damage and pain. Ankles take minimum 4 weeks to heal sometimes longer. Anyone who's suffered this type of injury would know. I have myself done it.

5. timm

timm Member

I didn't realize this year that I will be eagerly looking forward to days when T Mo would get back.

6. thomp1141

thomp1141 Member

Thanks for the info. Hope he will be back soon.

7. ckrdkjr

ckrdkjr Member

when is he able to come of the il, so boki (hope not, but possible) or collier can take his place.

8. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

with a 7 - 8 man rotation, 15 on the roster ... what court time might he get? Wouldn't/shouldn't JC find time first? Or better yet, Boki? Or even Dan Langhi (he's still on IR, no...?) ...

9. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

Actually, he's averaging 6 mpg and shooting 60% (6-10) from the field for the Suns. :)

#9 GATER, Nov 8, 2002
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2002
  10. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

So let's bring him back? I am trying to think of a list of all Rox' exes making their marks elsewhere ... Horry, in support, Sammy (despite 'love' of Karl), and who else?

11. Lobo

Lobo Contributing Member

Well, there's Othella Harrington and Michael Dickerson, although this year Othella seems to be making the bigger impact of the two.

Also, there's Richard Jefferson, who you could say technically was a Rocket for about 15 minutes. He's doing well.