1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Happy 1 year Lebron

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rockets Pride, Jul 8, 2011.

Tags:
  1. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jvyDIocqwgI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  2. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Where is yours??

Its funny how hatred can blind a fan!

Lebrons so-called betrayal is nothing compared to Kobe raping a girl yet nobody seems to remember that!

3. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

No one has forgotten about Kobe. But Kobe is trying like heck to not bring it up. Thats his best bet.

Lebron always does something stupid to remind us how much of an egomaniac he is.

4. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

Name these stupid things he does? Bet you cannot name more then 2.

5. wekko368

wekko368 Member

"chosen one" tattoo, tossing baby powder, dancing on sidelines, "competing" in the dunk contest, "no one should wear #23", confiscating the tape of him getting dunked on...

and if i'm not mistaken, those were all from his cleveland years

6. roslolian

roslolian Member

LOL. I wonder if he regrets it? Him going to Miami has got to be one of the dumbest moves of all time. If he went to another team like NJ or Chicago, I'm pretty sure not only would he have had an easier time, there would also be no talk about him being a sidekick. To top it off, he had a sudden meltdown and he suddenly punked out.

7. roslolian

roslolian Member

Not sure why this is a problem. All those stuff you mentioned is nothing compared to getting rape allegations. Or quitting basketball to play baseball :rolleyes:

8. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

Since he went to Miami??

Also none of those things means your a egomatic, and the tape of him was confiscated by Nike, not Lebron James.
    Heaps of NBA players has tattoos like that, and that baby powder is just a routine he does, and he didn't even hardly do it in the playoff's.
    Keep trying..

9. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

When we step on the court, It's gonna be easy; not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7...; people have to wake up to their lives and their problems; and of course, "The Decision."

10. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Over/under 4.5 rings? I'll take even money up to $100 on the over.

11. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Did you read the quoted text and reply before you posted?

12. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Seriously? Aren't those obvious?

Why would Nike confiscate it if Lebron didn't have a problem with it?

Really? Can you name a few? Remember, the tattoos need to have arrogance similar to "chosen one".

It's a routine designed to make everyone look at him.....which is what an egomaniac does....

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

"Good Job Pat Riley"

14. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

I'm sorry I didn't choose to be a LeStan... in my 19 years on this earth, I've never rooted for individual players in this sport and you can bet that it'll stay that way.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2_LUnTQHV4c&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2_LUnTQHV4c&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

lol @ the end... "no one ever said it was gonna be easy... I mean, it's gon'be easy."

So yeah, you can keep rooting for him if you want. Ultimately, it's your decision. Just don't label me a hater on the basis of my differing opinion.

15. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

my point is that when talking legacy (Kobe vs lebron) people bring up charector!

What's worse an egomaniac? Or a rapist?

Yes lebron has an ego... Wouldn't you have one if you were on the cover of SI before you graduate high school... What about people claiming your the next MJ at 17 years old!! Everything lebron is now was caused by the ones who critisize him for every little thing he says or does today!

Not mention that nearly everyone in the NBA has quite an ego, I only know of one that raped a girl!

Yet lebron is more critisized!?

16. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

technically, he was not found guilty for rape. It was settled outside of court. Adultery? Yes, he admitted. Rape? Maybe, but wasn't proven.

Kobe has an ego, too. But even after the whole adultery thing, he is held in a more positive light than lebron. Why? He played the role of a choir boy in the media. He didn't do anything stupid to remind us of the case. Kobe is an adulterer and an egomaniac. Yet he says the right things in the media.

Lebron holds "the decision," dances on the court when his team is up big, walks away without shaking hands when his team gets eliminated, says he still gets to be lebron after losing in the finals while we go back to our own lives, publicly says he's making a list of names to prove wrong, and more.

Those are some of the things that will get him criticized. And that is more than just 2 stupid things lebron has done, Octavianus. What did we bet? Most of that is Miami
    Lebron. The posts above me pretty much covered Cleveland lebron

17. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Careful there. All that talk might get you branded as a "hater" if you aren't one already. You they'll defend their god to the death, right?

18. sew

sew Member

Funny how ppl claim they know for certain Kobe raped the girl.

"Not guilty."

I know this doesn't mean he is innocent. But you guys have no clue. So lets not be stupid.

19. rju1986

rju1986 Member

Damn, that picture looks like a Battleships* game from a toddler's perspective. Lebron is clearly losing that one :cool:

20. clos4life

clos4life Member

lol, awesome! Between this and Cleveland it's just non-stop douchiness. BTW, Octavi'sanus just got to be hurting from you putting him in his place!