1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kenny Thomas sucks!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Monkey7392, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Monkey7392

Monkey7392 Member

Yep he really sucks and he really frustrates me more than any Rockets player., He throws balls away he is unreliable from the free throw line damn. LEts trade KT and Moochie for Stockten, lol, i dont care Ohh God i guess its just all the frustration after watching theSOB Payton and Jerome James hitting big shots lol Man Jerome James. Who else killed us ohh yea Radmanovik and, Barry couldnt miss from the outside and Francis was in foul trouble ohh God im going to sleep goodnight HOuston

2. GrEgOnOmIcS

GrEgOnOmIcS Member

I hate bashing any rockets players (except collier) but tonight KT really upset me

3. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

You guys know how I feel about KT. Not another person on this planet that frustrates me more.

4. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

KT frustrated me tonite as well, but let's not say trade him now. That is pointless. :rolleyes:

5. pooh222

pooh222 Member

KT has been pathetic to start the season. I don't know if it's rust or what but he IS really sucking right now to say the least.

6. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

#6 MacBeth, Nov 5, 2002
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2002
  7. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

You guys are just realizing this now??

I have been down on KT since his second year. Not one of my favorites.

8. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

Read my posts from the past year, I haven't liked KT from the start and doubt that I ever will.

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

how about I break y'alls right thumb, and lets see how well you type up posts.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

HP,

If the thumb is really hurting him, then he should sit until it is better.

I think KT feels the pressure to play because it is a contract year for him.

My guess is that he is going to play hard this year...give him time.

DD

11. pooh222

pooh222 Member

It's not only a bad thumb thats hampering KT, he's been playing really stupid out there. I hope he starts playing better because now, everytime he gets on the court, he's hurting the team in some kind of way.

12. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

hp...the problem has been terrible decisions , not poor physical play. His thumbs only an issue because he's playing with it up his a$$....

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

you're right. Kenny sucks, despite the broken thumb and being forced to play, because TMo and MoT are out, and Rice is still rusty.

Kenny sucks....It isn't the broken thumb at all. He should be playing 100%, dammit....why else would Rudy play him.

14. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

if you want to base kenny's career on 2 games with a broken thumb then yes i guess he sucks and we should trade him immediately. :rolleyes:

15. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

Maybe you didn't see him last season. Yes, he averaged career numbers, but he hurts the Rockets offense. He is not a smart player, can't shoot, and has one post move. Rarely passes too. Not only did we use the stupid iso system, we choose KT, of all people, to iso too. If you're going to iso, AT THE VERY LEAST iso to Francis or Mobley. But KT, for pete's sake...........:rolleyes:

16. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Im hoping that KT still has some rust. It really is very frustrating watching him play though. A few more games like this and I would vote for Nachbar to take his minutes.

17. Sane

Sane Member

Its becoming more and more obvious that we should've traded KT in the offseason.

Apparently, he was our insurance for MoT and Griffin. But when Mo T is out, he's out/playing like trash too, so what does that make him?

It's like getting a a shower curtan that water passes through.

Now his trade value is shot, and he has to put together a string of good games, WHILE sharing minutes with hawkins, Rice, Boki, MoT and Griffin, so that his trade value can go up.

Is this his second 0-fer?

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Sane,

Bingo....but I actually believe the Rockets think that KT can play SF.

It may work...let's see how he plays once he gets in the flow.

I mean EG looked like crap until tonight....

DaDakota

19. The Summit

The Summit Contributing Member

He just looks like he is half assing it out there to me. If he wasnt healthy enough to come back, then he shouldnt have. I just wonder how much he will play when Mo T comes back, I cant wait for that.

20. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

What kind of Twilight Zone/Bizarro World thread is this? It reads like a parody of BBS bashing.

It's not complicated. Without Kenny we have two healthy forwards. He's playing through his injury and through his pain because he's a competitor. He looked great last year and he looked great in the preseason. He'll be fine.

Some of you guys are like vultures.