1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1 FREE ticket to the Seattle game.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by R0ckets03, Nov 5, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

did anyone end up getting the ticket??

2. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

no news ... hiya :( ;)

Go Rockets!

3. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

Darn. I wish that I lived in Houston. :(

4. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Wow, didn't realize so many of y'all lived in this area.

5. CoPilot

CoPilot Member

-

Just to let everyone know I got the ticket and it was a great seat

I just got home...... I left when they got down by 20 in the 4th man was that 3rd qt disapointing to me it loked like the refs called us for every ticy tackey foul they could to throw off us off our stride (and it worked )

Rice to me is a waste of a player didnt play defence and complained about Mooche not giving to him OR not being in right place

Yao looked lost

Eddie is going to be a all star

KT seems like everything he did was wrong (IMO )

Mooche looked good in warm ups I wanted him to take more shots but he studder stepped when he should have took it from long range

Didnt see Boki play at all dont even know if he made it in game

Juaquin in the 3rd qt looked like everyone of the Sonic's that scored was one he wasnt defending he was way off of them going for the ball when he should have been taken that player on a switch off

All in all it was a great time for getting a free ticket

I want to thank ROckets03 for the ticket that was DAMM NICE OF YA MAN .......:cool: