1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron James will play a masterpiece

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by peleincubus, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Rezbama

Rezbama Member

you are a fool.

2 people like this.
  2. clos4life

clos4life Member

Yes, a world where LeDouche remains ringless. Yeap. Happy to be here.

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

You can go ahead and imagine Lerbron winning a ring in your dream tonight and wake up tomorrow knowing he still has none.

1 person likes this.
  4. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

REPPD!

5. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

peleincubus and lechoke both crying at the moment.
    [​IMG]

6. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

you let your pride as a Rockets fan get in the way of objective basketball analysis.

and that bold prediction of yours...

BWAHAHAHAHA

1 person likes this.
  7. Munozadj

Munozadj Contributing Member

Making idiotic predictions?

Tonight, the world is better for me. Le Bron lost and 80% of those that rooted against the Heat for the sake of one person are happier off to see someone without loyalty, honor, discretion, humility, or maturity lose another chance because he doesn't have the mentality to win the big games. Don't say he does, cause we know the only big games are the championship games, not the playoff games or regular season.

On ESPN, I keep seeing this "tick" when he grabs his collar; immediately after putting a three in a defender's face.

For those that insisted Miami would win because Le Bron would have a Jordan-like game, failed to know basketball as a sport and Le Bron as a person like his past has shown. The dead give-away should have been the fourth quarter stats and the consistency of the disappearance each game.

A bit of humility for cocky people like LA Laker, NY Yankee, and now Miami fans would do a bit of good, cause I think the will of the people makes a loser out of teams with fans that act too arrogant and confident. No one likes a jerk that acts as if they put the team together themselves. Then when their team loses, they act defiantly ignorant or don't respond well to feedback from a loss.

Anyway, from ESPN radio: "Did you hear about the new Le Bron James cell phone thats being sold? It vibrates, but has no ring."

By the way, the reality of the Rockets winning another championship in the next ten years is bleak. We'd have to get real lucky in a draft to get either another center with defensive and rebounding power, or a shooting guard like Kobe to get our team back into the finals. I love my Rockets, but I'm never going to act like my team is better than any team even if it had Hakeem, MJ, Bird, Magic, and (ack! Choke!) Stockton.

Humility doesn't draw attention for someone to root against you. Arrogance does, but it also puts cross-hairs on a target that wasn't necessarily in the scope to begin with.

4 people like this.
  8. carib

carib Member

Have you heard about the Miami fan who ask Lebron for a dollar.
    Lebron gave him 75 cents because he only has three quarters.

9. alethios

alethios Member

mwomp, mwomp, mwomp, mwaahhhh!

padump, chtt!

10. alethios

alethios Member

Truly, LeBron laid a masterpiece. He didn't do it alone, though. Most of the Miami Heat looked completely out of sync and lost on offense. Credit the Mavs for playing lock-down defense - they made the golden goose Lakers look just as foolish.

11. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Lebron James is 2-8 in elimination games

12. RockStrosTex

RockStrosTex Member

hahhahahahahaha!!!!! i only cheered for dallas when they played the lakers cause i hate the lakers with a passion! seeing them get swept was best feeling next to p***y = )