1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Strip Club Diaries"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, May 16, 2011.

1. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I can DEFINITELY attest to this.........because I.....read an article......about it last week......

1 person likes this.
  2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

You're right that this stuff is growing and popular, but I wonder if the furry fans want to see something other than traditional stripping choreography. You'd almost think to hire either dominatrices or struggling actresses who could emulate animal behavior: cawing like a hawk, mewing or hissing. Unless the furry fans just want to see them dry humping or making out, which I guess you could get away with since there's no nudity?

Alternately, though, I guess you could have a full-on furry party that's more of a social gathering than a typical stripping night. Have bartenders and waitresses all dress like furries and then require all the patrons to do so as well. Then just rent out the champagne rooms for personal furry use.

Ultimately, though, furries seem like something for the comic-con, cosplay crowd; maybe a little younger, geekier and whiter than Houston's stripping patrons.

3. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

This thread is relevant to my interests...free cover and free drink...im there lol

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

:( I don't think I explained it very well. The guys(?) / clients would keep their animal costumes on, give or take a flap in front or back. Picture something like chaps but with a big animal head on.

Or you could just make the nude dancers wear fuzzy, furry animal heads. Think of the hot women you could get to dance if they got to be anonymous and wear, like, a big raccoon head gear thing.

I mean, it's not MY thing, but some guys, like Imadrummer2k, and like thefabman, who just came out of the woodwork when we mentioned furries, and probably KingCheetah also, would really be into it.

Anyway, just trying to help! It would make your club really stand out.

5. B-Bob

Overall, your post had some great ideas, like the crawling and hissing, and maybe even using a naturalist to get the behavior right. But the statement I quoted... that's kind of racist. Not that I know from first-hand experience, but I think there are many colors of people inside those adorable costumes. I also think where El Hitman leads on this issue, others will follow. He could really make a name for himself. I'm talking nationwide, because I don't think anyone has a furry-themed strip club yet. Maybe outside of Brussels.

6. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

Would incredibly hairy women suffice?

7. B-Bob

Interesting idea. I can't speak for the furry community, but this seems like it could work. And I do have expertise when it comes to hairy women, and Houston has a good supply of those.

8. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

You guys are and your furry fantasies. :grin:

9. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Furries are horrible. Stick to hot chicks. That's my contribution.

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Only if you can part it or tie it into cornrows.

11. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Suddenly, I'm thinking hitching posts and leashes at every table. Right next to the penis-shaped sanitizer and lube dispensers.

Make it happen el-hitman.

12. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

The former General Manager of Men's Club is here. I'm thinking if we can merge the fun atmosphere from Michael's and the high class from Men's Club I think we might be onto something. I don't think there's a club in Houston that can offer both. In case some of you aren't familiar with Men's Club, it's one of the top 3 clubs in Houston. Number 2 in my opinion, behind St. James....Treasures is number 3. What do you think Clutchfans....?

13. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

You know **** is getting serious if he's here. :cool:

14. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

I always hit up Treasures, but that's mostly because I'm friends with a few of the girls and most of the rest of them at least know who I am, bartenders included, which is always nice.

15. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

this thread is getting boring.

Can you post some pics of the hottest tail available at said establishment? If you are going to get clutchfans to produce revenue for you we need to see some pics.

I would say keep it clean , but give the audience what they need to see.

1 person likes this.
  16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

The area around this place is seedy and dangerous.

17. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

All I can think of is waitresses in white lingerie and garter belts, with either bowties and tophats or just diamond chokers (that could possibly be written off as biz expenses, and that the girls turn in at the end of the night). And maybe a jazz band or piano player to the side, for in between sets. Do you already have valet parking? How about a limo/town car service for either intoxicated patrons or a pickup/dropoff whole night experience?

18. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Prostitution is legal here, so there's a different wrinkle. One kiwi strip bar I am familiar with has giant water tank and you can view naked mermaids swimming around.

19. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

there is no epic in this thread.

i just read weak ass teases from hitman. if you're going to tease, do it up good, make me want to click, make me want to show up to that venue.

come on man, step up.

20. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

there is no high school musical here;) move along, sir:p

but el hitman needs to step it up:cool: