1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Just got dumped by my girlfriend...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BasketballReasons, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Look we gotta stop the bull**** and keep it real in this thread now.

There are maybe 3 people in this thread who understand half a percent of a woman's brain. I'm certainly not one of them. Personally I think I'll have to live with one for another 25 years to be up to that level.

Ask Deckard or some old hippie fart like that who was so high in the sixties on that good hash that he read Gertrude Stein underneath a tree, and then played Grateful Dead songs (with moderate accurary) on his acoustic guitar (shirtless, and flanked by some sort of bird on his shoulder, possibly an owl), until he had all the hip intellectual chickies swooning at his neo-progressive, enlightened perspective. He might even make up to a full 1 percent by the time he croaks.

But lets just talk straight facts for a bit.

Your girl.. she bull****ted you. Plain and simple. She's got daddy issues, she's young, she doesn't know what she wants. Thats on her, its not on you.

She did the right thing, (in theory)... and the real truth might be a pill you're not ready to swallow (ugh, poor choice of words, sorry).

So lets get one thing straight, ball is your court now. You man up, and you tell her its over and you get on to the next one. Don't look back.

#122 moestavern19, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  3. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I'm explaining why it's ironic that moestavern has so many serious posts in this thread, not giving dating advice.

1 person likes this.
  4. solid

solid Contributing Member

Some women have "outlaw" syndrome ( they are attracted to bad guys). They are not as smart as those attracted to good guys who treat them well. Carry on, find one of the smart ones.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Oh how cute. You want to play.

Yes, yes, and you... You attempt to use a University of Phoenix understanding of psychology to pose as a cheerfully apathetic truth-telling bad-ass that tries to ooze under the skin of your victims with your demonstrative, America-bashing tone. And it is really quite clever, except you used to be called Trader_Jorge or Mr. Meowgi. So you're really just third-rate at this, as evidence dictates.

Remember who has the biggest green dick round these parts here son.

1 person likes this.
  6. ThaShark316_28

Got em coach.

Anyway, fredv...she sounds white. Seems like the second you bail on this broad after she tries to get you back, she'll be on the pole at the local titty twister.

That facebook convo is f'n ridiculous. Reading that **** took me back to 2006. What I mean is, if you take this young lady back, you'll have those "breakups". I put those quotes there because you'll "breakup" twice a month.

7. dmc89

dmc89 Member

Even some of the not-so-smart ones gain much wisdom as they age as another poster suggested, and they cast off their need for a domineering male. The OP should look into dating women three or four years older than him.

8. noscrusir

noscrusir Contributing Member

OP sounds like me at 19. May be hard to see right now, but you've gotta see somehow that moving on is better for you. Sounds like shes immature too and will be bouncing around for awhile.. you've gotta learn from this and enjoy being 21 :cool:

You'll be happier and in the long run, look back, and be thankful for it.

9. Honey Bear

The hell is wrong with you?

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Seriously though - should you being giving relationship advice Moes19?

11. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Already addressed that champ.

12. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I'm the only one here righteous enough to speak with my third eye open, pendejo.

The truth is, I'm obsessed with human behavior.

Kind of a writer, so its kind of in the job descrip.

The relationship threads in the hangout are the only place where you can find people maybe trying to talk about some real **** every once in a while.

Shouldn't you be attempting to do some awful rendition of a 90s hip hop song?

13. Honey Bear

I think it's fairly common in nerd circles (due to isolation from reality) to think that every exception to the rule is some fabricated persona, that in this small internet world, there can only be 1 or 2 people like that - but I am who I say I am. I live it every day and I believe in the truth. If I was a previous user, I would have no qualms stating it.

Your insecurities consume you and prevent you from having a constructive conversation - no matter what the subject.

-Ronny, the one and only

14. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Missed the post -- I don't subscribe to Clutchfans relationship threads.

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

BOOM!

Roasted.

17. Honey Bear

A writer, that explains the neuroticness and obsession with detail. Fair enough, so sucking everything down to your level and lack of empathy is just part of the job? I wouldn't know.

I'm into r&b, rap, soul, funk, house, trance and electro. Hip hop isn't classy enough, and you will all be hearing my raps in the future.

18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

My daddy left me :(

19. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

20. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

CYBER FIGHT!!!!

HIT HIM WITH YOUR WIT