1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SI] Who is the best flopper in the game?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Braga, Mar 30, 2011.

1. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Thats floppin mane...call it savvyfloppin if you want

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Our Kevin Martin gets to the line how many times a game and converts his free throws? If it were the other team doing gyrations half the posters on this board would go beserk but Martin does it for the Rox :grin:

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Why do people keep equating flopping with drawing offensive fouls?

Scola is a flopper, but nowhere close to the level of Varejao and Kirilenko.

I call Martin an "intentional foul-drawer." :grin:

4. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Kevin Martin definitely does not flop. He is a very intelligent player that knows how to draw fouls.

Scola and Lowry are floppers. Kyle Lowry has actually cut down on his flopping lately but Scola does and I think its disgusting.

Scola, Ginobili, Dirk, Gasol, and Varajeo are the big name floppers I can think of.

5. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Kevin Martin has taken flopping to the most ridiculous standards ever. I LOVE IT! :grin:

Only dirty homer Rocket fans will tell you that Kevin Martin doesn't flop...

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

And Kirilenko! He's the biggest...this is a playoff game. How could the refs fall for this???

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a2FG1WAry08" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. heypartner

and this is a video replay Clutch made...make sure you watch it all the way to the end....if you haven't seen it.
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9ONOJHhW2WU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

haha

8. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

ROFL @ the gunshot effects .. LOL

9. delta69er

delta69er Member

How the HELL is Kirilenko not mentioned?

10. delta69er

delta69er Member

I freaking remember that like it was yesterday! That f****** flop cost us the game! I still vividly remember how angry I was at school the next day hahaha

11. da_juice

da_juice Member

AAAAAAHHHHH! I remember, I was in Disney World, sitting on the bed, ready to go the park, watching ESPN and seeing that replay. Ruined my morning.

12. heypartner

Can't help but laugh at this one, since Dirk can't believe Kirilenko got the call...haha

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FEx4JUDeyAQ?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FEx4JUDeyAQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I was fricken RAGING after that play, holy shet, it still pisses the hell out of me... and Scola was FOULED on that stupid play too.

14. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p9oInCQNzvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ftw

15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

+1. This is one of VERY few plays where I can remember actually throwing something across the room and standing up in a rage. I usually don't let bad calls get to me too bad, either (part of being an NBA fan).

16. He15man23

He15man23 Member

Really surprised that Pau Gasol wasn't on this list. He screams during games more than anybody else in the league.

17. jfbradley1985

jfbradley1985 Member

18. jfbradley1985

jfbradley1985 Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, someone got it before me. Oops! Just shows how rediculous this is.

19. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gJcFa2oA5IU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chris paul, as good as he is, has always been high on my list of worst/best floppers in the league

20. YDoof2

YDoof2 Member

Bosh fell like 2 seconds later after the "contact" lol