1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Nets 3/29/2011

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 29, 2011.

1. rocketsmetalspd

The past year also the Sixers have had the Rockets number. I can't wait to see how this current Rocket's team fairs against a team that has dominated the Rockets. Once again the bench needs to come in focus and ready to play to have a chance.

2. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Just got home from the game tonight. The Nets are really a pathetic team. Lopez is the only one who is worth anything.

Virtually every Rocket played well with perhaps the exception of Scrubola. Hayes is ... well Hayes ... pretty miserable on the offensive end, but causes problems on the defensive end. PPat looked *really* good.

3. AXG

AXG Member

I completely forgot about the game. It must've been the early time. Apparently I'm not the only one since this thread is still open and is only 12 pages! :eek:

4. thejav

thejav Member

would have liked to see kyle play a little more to get the triple double..owell..good to see the starters getting some early rest before tomorrows game..we need to win out..

5. houseofglass21

Man the Nets are god awful. Avery Johnson is gonna hurt someone in that locker room.

6. Rockston

Rockston Member

Amazing... This team really does not get the respect it play demands, does it?

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lowry's going back home, I think he wanted to save his best game of his career for Philly :grin:

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Scola shouldn't have even played tonight. Especially with that bad knee. They will need him at full speed tonight.

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Can't we just play the Nets every night? I wish. Man, the offense was really clicking tonight. Just a thing of beauty. The defense wasn't too bad, either. Are there enough games left to grab the 8th spot? I'm enjoying this!

10. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I know. Would hate for the season to end after all of this.

11. Roxs-Redemption

huh?:confused:

12. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

nice win over a crappy team...

13. da_juice

da_juice Member

Enjoyed watching th game, but there is something I have to get off my chest. Jordan Hill looked like utter crap.

14. thejav

thejav Member

the nets won the match for us..not our defense....what would our record be if we had this squad in the beginning of the season..:rolleyes: