1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTF Bill and Clyde?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Braga, Mar 27, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Prince

Prince Member

.... AND THEY were celebrating when Bibby hit a 3 pointer.

2. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

We need Calvin back. Can we start some petition? He was acquitted on all charges right? Him losing the job is not right. And it is getting difficult to watch without him.

3. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

I'd be for this. A shame Les ditched Calvin like he did.

4. clos4life

clos4life Member

Man, I would love to have Calvin back. Clyde is just a r****ded commentator. I mean that in the literal sense.

5. RocketsFan09

RocketsFan09 Member

Im sorry, I'm one of the younger rocket fans, but what happened with Calvin?? What charges?

6. il italiano

il italiano Member

You are on crack. Rondo is a legit pg. Sure he is very dependent on the big 3 in boston but they are also very dependent on him. Rondo makes that team click, without him they are nothing.

The top pg's in the nba:
    1. Nash
    2. CP3
    3. DWILL
    4. Rondo
    5. Rose
    Rose is a better overall player than all of them atm, BUT he is not better than those 4 at running the point

7. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

She tried to extort him asking for money or she was going to ruin his reputation, and he didn't press charges, then she hit him wit the rape claim.

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

It's so unfair what happened to him, I think it's unfair to even repeat it. It should just go unspoken (so her claim is totally ignored), and he should get his job back. I assume he burnt a bridge or two in the process. "you can take this job and shove it." but worse.

9. rocketsmetalspd

Tommy Heinshon, Sean Elliot, Eddie Johnson just a couple of homers announcers. Rockets need Clavin back to get back to wearing Rocket's color sun glasses.

10. favhr#12

favhr#12 Member

ill sign for calvin but who would replace bill

11. greatpacha1

greatpacha1 Member

you know, its funny cause i got a stream with the heat broadcasters, and they were giving a lot of credit to the rox the whole game. lol

12. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

He's top five. Or... maybe #5 on a good day.

13. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I didn't see Bibby, Arroyo, or Chalmers getting a lot of recognition.

14. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

they had 30.. AND 10 BOARDS EACH
    im sure thats what they were amazed with

I think Sam Cassell KG and Sprewell did it back in Minn also if Im not mistaken

15. il italiano

il italiano Member

i saw it also on ESPN, first time three players all had a double double and 30 points in regulation since 1961, when Oscar Robertson, Wayne Embry and Jack Twyman accomplished the feat with the Cincinnati Royals. This has happened only twice in NBA History.

so all yall need to hop off worell n clyde...

16. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

SERIOUSLY? youve got to be ****tin me.. MAYBE Wall is more talented but he isnt the winner Rondo is, I bet if you plug Wall in place of Rondo in Boston I guarantee the C's wouldnt be the same championship level team they are with Rondo.. Curry and Nelson is just a joke, someone needs to check your credibility card, Im sure its expired long ago.. hey last time I checked it was Rondo who eliminated the Jameer led Magic last year.. smh, fail

17. TheresTheDagger

Where is Bullard lately? Clyde doing color on road games? Thats not normal...and its just killing me to listen to him. Clyde is just horrible.....

18. DouggYsTyLe06

DouggYsTyLe06 Member

Can someone plz tell me wut happened to matt bullard? why havent i heard from him in a while?

19. BigBull17

BigBull17 Member

Hey, r****ds don't like being lumped in with Clyde.

20. MajorSeanBond

MajorSeanBond Member

I wasn't going to respond, but your list is f'd up. For one Rose is playing better than all of the other 1's in the league right now, and 2, Rondo is having a terrible year. He has not been a top 5 pg THIS season. No way.