1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**Official Miami Heat 2010-11 season thread**

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Al Capone, Oct 6, 2010.

1. clippy

clippy Member

Well, to be fair, I meant injury to LeBron, Wade, or Bosh, and they haven't missed too many games. There's no doubt in my mind that the Heat have under-perfomed. I expected them to be better given that LeBron and Wade are the two best players in the NBA and the supporting cast isn't bad. I didn't count on the offense to be so stagnant, nor on Mike Miller not hitting at his regular clip. I think they are still a contender and I hope they play Boston since that should be an epic series (that will hopefully decide the NBA champion).

I would like to see the Heat play more of an uptempo game since they aren't really taking advantage of their athleticism as it stands. Defensively, however, they are very solid-- right there with Chicago as the best in the NBA-- and usually that is what dictates champions.

2. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

Haha, please watch some Heat basketball.

I ain't no Heat fan but even I know dat da boy Haslem ain't no starting center.

Making excuses for a healthy Bron Bron, dwaade and Bosh :grin:

Let's blame the Rocket losses on deMarre Carroll while we're at it haha

3. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

Are you seriously this much of a little b*tch?

You ain't gonna stand by your posts? Just say so fanboi "I only mean what I say when it's a bet...ignore everything else I say" :grin:

4. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

Starting Center: Joel Anthony
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=Au3xhOKh6fS9ewLyi25RoeXJPKB4?gid=2010102602

Enough excuses have been made by the Bron fanbois, no need to add more excuses for "starting centers".

Bron not good enough, now we have to give him an excuse for Mike "sucks" Miller? Too bad da boi deMarre Carroll wasn't balling, Rockets would be 3rd seed if he wuz :grin:

5. clippy

clippy Member

No, I meant exactly what I said.. and I was wrong. You were wrong about the Cavs and I was wrong about the Heat. You were much more wrong, though. Regardless, the bet was about the Cavs and not the Heat. You are trying to play with words and call me names to get around paying, but you don't need to do that. Everyone can plainly see you for what you are, which is a piece of **** welsher. Don't write checks your ass can't cash, kid.

6. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

Dont worry clippy, these trolls coudnt afford the bet anyway, and will do anything they can to get out of it.

7. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

Lol, just the same 'ol Bron fanbois like Octavius and Steve Francis, we've been arguing about how the Heat would suck all year now.

Of course they'll stick up for another Bron fanboi, don't want to see the almighty Cryami Heat humbled :grin:

So where are the "shattering records" and "minimum 4-peats" you promised us, eh?

Admit you got so excited when you got your Cryami fanboi card in the mail you got a bit crazy and I'll admit I wuz wrong too.

Easy peasy :grin:

8. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

They have been together for 4 years? Really?

9. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

I can wait 4 years and get another round of crow then...just prolonging the meal that's all :grin:

For now, I'll take the "shattering records this year"...mathematically impossible at this point for Cryami.

Eat yer crow clippy and I'll eat mine's. Easy as that.

10. goodbug

goodbug Contributing Member

This isn't the first time, and won't be last time p***y clippy eat the crow. Get used to it.

11. goodbug

Leave him alone. Clippy lives on food stamp. He'd rather die than give up $100.

12. clippy

clippy Member

Hilarious, coming from the guy who's about to join WelshZow in backing out of a bet. Hopefully your excuses will be more creative than his, but knowing you and your limited education, I doubt it.

13. goodbug

So again this is one of your predictions that go wrong?
    I want to bet on this yesterday and you back off immediately, but it didn't stop you from bull****ting again.

See, that's easy. Mr. I am not responsible for what I say Clippy

14. clippy

clippy Member

Exactly. Anyone with an ounce of logic can see what is right and wrong here. You can talk all the **** you want on a message board, but the moment you bet on something, you'd better back it up. Sure, there may be no repercussions here, but karma is very real and you set this precedent of behavior in your life and one day it'll bite you in the ass hard. Hopefully the $20 is worth it.

15. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

Lol, stand by your posts and be a man.

Not just ones in which you win a bet. I'd own up to every single post of mines...even the ones I don't bet on.

"Oh, I didn't make a bet in that post, it doesn't count" :grin:

16. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

I thought he'd man up but I'm starting to realize this :grin:

17. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Sloppy, sloppy start to the game for Miami. 10 turnovers, and they're down 33-22 to the 76ers about 3 minutes into the 2nd quarter.

Only 3 players have scored: LeBron, Bosh, and...... Erick Dampier.

18. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

D-Wade with 4 straight to cut the lead to 7.

19. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

Philly is abusing the Heat big men.

11+ turnovers...the Heat are like in Butterfingers mode.

20. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Then Miami puts a beatdown on Philly in the 4th quarter.