1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kid Tries Bullying an Overweight Kid and Gets SLAMMED

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LAFIRMA22, Mar 14, 2011.

Tags:
  1. aghast

aghast Member

[​IMG]

2. worzel gummidge

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SEzsag-3p_s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

What a great fail.

4. StaticC4

StaticC4 Member

Just watching that interview made me hate this kids guts even more. Does he not know the meaning of shame? He has been tormented over the internet and he goes back just to say Casey bullied him first :mad:

5. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Wow, this kid's trying to play it off as the victim of a bully?...

And damn he sucks at lying, "umm he abused me.. umm he said get to class..."

6. biggiebody

biggiebody Member

What kind of person who is bullied goes around throwing jabs at his so called bully while dancing around...
    Also there's other videos out there with the audio up and can hear clearly what they are saying...and of course the bully is using the cliche line to try to start something "heard you been talking s**t about me"

From a few comments that I see that posted the video, there are actually people believing his story using the excuse the video doesn't show the whole story :eek:

7. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Kid's got a grill like a ****ing truck.

8. VanityHalfBlack

Back in my days of school yard fights as a kid, if you beat the kid that picked on you, the kid will not pick on you again.. I don't remember the part about being interviewed by the national news team...
    These are just kids, leave them the **** ALONE!!!!

2 people like this.
  9. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Exactly. This is all just schoolyard politics and it's been going on since the beginning of time.

This kind of thing happens every day in schools all around the world. I don't see what makes this case special enough to warrant all this attention. Both kids being interviewed and scrutinized by the entire world? Really??

10. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

I'm not in love with the modern world
    I'm not in love with the modern world
    I was a torch driving the savages back to the trees

Modern world has more ways
    And I don't mention it since it's changed
    While the people go out and the people come home again
    It's gotta last to build up your eyes
    And a lifetime of red skies
    And from my bed saying your haunted hissing in my bed
    Modern world don't ask why
    Cause modern world build things high
    Now they house canyons filled with life

Modern world i'm not pleased to meet you
    You just bring me down
    You just bring me down
    You just bring me down
    You just bring me down

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

I wonder what those kids at 4chan did about this... must've been brutal. Anyone found it?

12. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

What a douche...that fact that he's on TV makes it that much worse...sensationalizing a bully...WTF?

13. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

This is Australia right? Do we have the wrong stereotype placed on Great Britain about dental hygiene?

The showing of his scar toward the end was pretty funny. I have worse scars from falling off a bike when I was younger.

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

Come to think of it, this rat face kid shouldn't really be getting much international attention. No kid should ever be bullied by such an ugly, scrawny punk like him. I think pretty much anyone can take this kid 1-on-1.

Also judging from the interview, he seems to lack light bulbs up there as well. What about this kid isn't worthy of being bullied? Why isn't this kid being bullied today??

15. SunsRocketsfan

IQ world map.. Based on the people in this video I think this map might have some merit...sorry Aussies

[​IMG]

16. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

This map brought to you by the People's Republic of China.

1 person likes this.
  17. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

it's an aggregate iq evaluation. it's not saying chinese are all smart and australians are all stupid, its saying the average, middle of the road american has a lower iq than the average chinese person. you have to consider all the dummies we have in america. i don't know about you but they are all around me. just check the GARM.

i'm not sure how russians are supposed to be better educated than the west... but again, it's just a visual display, which is likely less than completely accurate. much like an IQ test itself.

18. lastmanstanding

Wasn't the guy who made that map heavily criticized for his methods? I can't remember exactly. =\

19. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Haha, I know man. I was just joking. Trust me, I completely understand just how many dumb Americans there are in this country of ours. It's just funny how China is the ONLY yellow country on that entire map.

20. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

racist?