1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dick Justice: Alexander looking to replace Adelman

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Mar 9, 2011.

1. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

Les alexander seems like to me only cares about money and status. When asked about of Yao ming would be back he replied how many 7'6 guys come along like that if he's healthy which he's never then yeah u can't pass up that oppurtunity bringing Yao back.

Then when asked about adelman he's all mum and uncertain and throws him under the bus saying look at our record.

I mean he would rather take Yao ming over adelman and Yao ming can't even stay on the court. The problem with the rockets in my view is the powers that be playing MONEY BALL and when adelman didn't exceed greatness with the scraps that they gave him to work in the sweat shop then u are insulting him and you are under achieving and we'll just bring somebody else in who will work for these scraps and bring us a championship on the low cost.

Leslie lucked up into buying the rockets and winning those 2 championships the way he did. It was perfect timing because the rockets had DREAM and some dynamic role players around him to succeed. He got lucky and right now he is delusional on what it takes to build a contender rather than inherit one like he did. Can't have your cake and eat it too!

2. zzpot

zzpot Member

It took me forever to find this video of Kukoc hitting the game winner. This was the year Jordan did not play for the Bulls.

This is also the game where Pippen refused to go back in the game because Phil was not giving him the last shot.

And history is made... Kukoc hits the game winner and Pippen is a douche-bag for the rest of his life.

Don't freak out when the video goes black.. The commercials have been taken out is all, I think.

But the comments about Pippen not coming back into the game are missing too. It's like someone wanted to strip out the facts of how this game and final play really went down all those years ago. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yjeBPPIp_8

zzpot puff puff :cool:

3. denniscd

denniscd Contributing Member

why now les?

why not support rick and the team during the stretch run. why not say what a great job he has done? why now when we have a six game homestand?

4. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

in before the lock (and flame)

JVG faints...

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

6. Chuck Nevitt

Chuck Nevitt Contributing Member

Les is heartless, maybe he just wants to scare the players into playing harder. Let them know that if they miss the playoffs, they will face the wrath of JVG or Larry Brown next year.

7. Beavis

Beavis Member

rick is a goner

arent we like 5 games behind memphis? with memphis winning 7 of its last 10,that means the rockets would literally have to win every game the rest of season,and even then they might not make it...that suns game,spurs game,bulls game ,those three games will come back to haunt us

i just wish theyd go after deandre jordan(even if it means losing yao)

8. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Because there was an event where Les was public and they were able to quote him in the paper. That's why now. He probably has been thinking along the same lines over the last few months. Who knows?

9. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

because, Rick doesnt want to develope younger players. Les obviously signed off on the trades and Les knowing Rick doesnt have the patience, Les will look for a coach that will. The only real way to get value is to invest the time in thabeet and younger players.

i dont think Les was not trying to not support Rick but rather stating the fact of the decision in the off season.

10. RX2012

RX2012 Member

this issue ain't botherin nobody, stop trying to create drama

11. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Probably shouldn't have worded my previous post that way. Haha. But seriously dennis. What's with your obsession with Rick? Hopefully you're just trolling and not being serious. :confused:

12. yao2kmart

yao2kmart Member

Why now? Because this team continues to give up over a million points per game, thats why. You and Myself can coach this team and there still going to score over 100ppg, problem with Rick is that his defense isn't Consistent enough, therefore, Bye Rick, Hello Jerry Sloan!

1 person likes this.
  13. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

You think Adelman even wants to coach this team anymore? After realizing this team isn't going to be a contender for the next few years,minimum, I imagine Rick is looking to get out...I don't blame him, he's old and has been in the league forever. Hopefully he can find a team who's stars aren't chronically injuried. I wish him the best.

15. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

What does this have to do with denniscd's Ken? And you know they did not go after Jordan, or any of an 'untold' # of players? :confused:

16. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

He is just the prototype to Rick's massive test tube babies project to infest CF in the future years to come, spreading propaganda all over this site! :eek: I need an emoticon for tin foil cap. :p

17. Don FakeFan

Don FakeFan Member

Because it is time to tank.

18. arjun

arjun Member

wait rick got fired??? wats going on

19. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

20. arjun

arjun Member

well i hope our new coach is a damn good one. i bet dmorey has some stats on that too lol....