1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Ronny Guarantee] Bosh will be traded for big man depth this summer

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Honey Bear, Mar 9, 2011.

?

What happens with the Heat this summer

1. Bosh traded

42.7%
  2. LeBron traded

6.1%
  3. No major changes

51.1%
  1. Num1RoXfaN

Num1RoXfaN Member

I really hope the rockets dont go after this chump, after dissing us this past of season hes not worth scola and fillers in my eyes(especially scola). Scola is what the heat need so why on earth should we help them... I say no to bosh but give us wade or lebron! "BOSH IS A FAKE TOUGH GUY" by Kevin Durant.

2. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

lowry + martin for wade.... or something like that

we get our superstar to lead us and a line up like this wouldn't be bad.

wade
    lee
    bud
    scola
    pray to god a decent C

miami starts to look more like an actual TEAM. One I think actually resembles a younger boston if they could manage to find a competent C.

lowry < rondo
    martin= allen
    james>pierce
    bosh=kg

you can argue on all the matchups on who has the advantage but on the whole I think one is just a younger but overall equally talented version of the other.

3. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

The Heat would be a better team with Luis Scola as their starting PF.

4. JVL713

JVL713 Contributing Member

HAAAAIL NAW!

5. motionsiknes

motionsiknes Member

pipedream much? :grin:

6. oneleftalive

oneleftalive Member

like bill worrel likes to say, you cant be no mamby pamby if youre going to be banging in that post. is bosh is out, but i still wouldnt want him to come to the rockets...

7. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Don't forget they have Haslem. Sure he's not the scorer Scola is, but on that team he doesn't have to be.

8. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Considering Chris Bosh equal to KG is quite insulting.

9. roslolian

roslolian Member

Chalmers is trash, and with the way Lowry's playing I'd rather keep him on the squad. We're only paying him 6M a year, he's playing on par with Kevin Martin and Scola the past few weeks IMHO. We don't really need Bosh, I don't see how he would dramatically improve our Scola/PP rotation anyway.

10. roslolian

roslolian Member

Wade's so overrated on this board, he's like 30 going on 35. His body isn't built to last much longer with his style of play, and unlike Lebron he can't shoot if his life depended on it. You get him and its Yao Ming version 2 in around 2 years time.

11. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

that's a horrible trade. Lowry and Scola give so much more than just stats to this team.

12. OkayAyeReloaded

Supporting Member

No major changes. They'll continue to search for a better center/point guard, improve their league worst production bench and fire their coach for a better one before they make major changes I think.

13. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

His stars are LeBron and Wade. They can keep shuffling through journeyman and getting over the hill players to plug in the holes, but Bosh is their only trade asset (ie, as emjohn said, if teams don't view him as a poison pill contract). This team doesn't have a lot of wiggle room, they are supposed to win titles immediately.