1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Suns 113, Rockets 110

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 8, 2011.

Tags:
  1. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

THIS^^^

Quit b****ing and blaming the game on the refs... the Rockets blew the game. A game that they NEEDED to win and they couldn't come through. This game clearly shows that the Rockets will not make the playoffs. Although I would love for them to make it, it just isn't happening.

1 person likes this.
  2. zainahsan93

zainahsan93 Member

On the bright side, we play the spurs next

3. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

This game showed how Kevin Martins game would falter in the playoffs when referee's start to swallow their whistle!

4. cujo

cujo Member

On a positive note, Patterson really played well! He plays beyond his Rookie status

5. tdavis2324

tdavis2324 Member

You're all so dumb that want Martin gone...he alone has won games for us with his scoring.

and I'm not shocked you want him gone with that Tmac name you have...

6. New Generation

Can imagine how easy of a win it would have been in Scola played?

7. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

Scola is an underrated defender. He can bother players, doesn't mind contact and is a pretty solid post up guy. He is basically the opposite of Hill and Miller. No doubt in my min this team wins with him on the court.

8. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

This guy is looking for attention,and feedback by posting how the Rockets won't make the playoffs. It's only annoying because he keeps saying it over and over again like a nagging child. I know you want attention by pissing off people and it is actually working because it's getting to me too. Are you really trying that hard for attention? I think so.

9. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

U will be singing a different note after we run the spurs next game

10. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

2 words:

Luis Scola

11. iohudave

iohudave Member

nice post.
    thank u very much.
    i was so sad just now.
    i feel much better now.
    yes, never give up.
    go rockets.
    we still have chance.

12. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

What more could Martin have done? He is having a better year than Tmac has had in some years. The guy is not the problem. He is not unmovable or irraplaceable but he is not the problem. We dont have size to stop them from getting over the back rebounds or guard busters like Hakim warrick from taking uncontested jumpers. We dont have Scola for this game.

13. bro2044

bro2044 Member

LOL!

:grin: dont make me laugh when im pissed!

14. fmp087

fmp087 Member

What does being upset with your team have anything to do with 'bandwagoning'

15. ManOnfire

ManOnfire Member

he played out of him mind....he'll learn from this game though. he made some key defensive mistakes, giving a guy many years older than him room to shoot. he needed to get up in his face and force him to drive. warricks old legs wouldnt have gotten past pattersons horse legs

16. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

Beating the Spurs does not prove much. Don't get me wrong, it would be a great win, but saying that the Rockets are right back in the playoff hunt if they beat SA is straight-up knee jerk. Now if Houston wins four of the next five, I'll change my tune :)

17. yahboyryan

yahboyryan Member

Man fking brad miller. He s good at assistingbut he is horrible on defends and ok on offense. This guy is garbage. Pos person. Costed us the game

18. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

He's not geting a pass from me. I've already mentioned him like 3 times, lol. People getting upset at Adelman, but he had no other choice b/c Hayes (and Hill) was playing worse than Miller.

19. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Hill played 19 minutes. Thats close to half the game. yeh... 6pts and 3 rebs doesnt really cut it. He played awful defense, offense, and didnt go for rebounds. thats poor play. sorry. truth hurts.

20. marky :)

marky :) Member

We win and its "Oh I'm glad we have this player and he's this and that," but when we lose its "Throw him under the bus and trade everyone." We've already played through more than half the season, you would think people would know what type of players we have and what they're capable of.