1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Malaysian man abuse poodle. So F'ing sad!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by got em COACH, Jan 28, 2011.

1. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

He needs to go to hell, right along with the owner of the poodle, who video taped it!! This disgusts me to no end!! :mad:

Warning: This is 10x worst than the one where the girl threw the puppies in the river.

News report
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KSuX1_r1Gy8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Full 15 minute abuse. :(
    <object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhG79S5Ch2Sanbzi1r"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhG79S5Ch2Sanbzi1r" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I'm afraid to watch these kinda videos

Makes me so angry and sad, so I choose not to open link

3. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

What a jackass owner...it's actually not that graphic compared to other stuff we've seen on here. The pooch is slapped in the face a few times, but nothing too extreme, he's not even knocked down from the hits. I was expected some yelps or something like that, but the tough little guy just takes it.

edit: ugh, nevermind, I just saw the newslink, not the 15 min video...yeah, it's not pretty :(

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Ya, I watched the puppies one which made me want to punch that chick. I don't want to click and watch this one. I don't want to go to sleep in a bad moo sd.

5. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Did you watch the 15 min video? He grabbed the dog by it's leg and threw it across the room

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Okay...I couldn't watch more then 15 seconds of the second video. That puppy looks like my puppy's twin. I can imagine it only getting worse as the video progresses.

Don't know what kind of sick b*stard can do this to any animal who is not able to protect itself. Words cannot express how sickened I am by this.

Given the chance I would no doubt in my mind torture the living **** out of this guy before shooting him in the ****ing nutz and leaving him to die a slow painful death.

Why would you post this?

Hope the mother ****er is caught and thrown in jail where he is raped countless times for the rest of his life.

Hope the dog is not suffering anymore.

7. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

Why'd you post this ****. Already saw this **** on tons of forums.

That's just messed up, too bad thats like killing ants there so nothing will happen to them. Even though they deserve to get raped in prison.

8. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

This kind of **** makes me sick to my stomach.

I hope justice is served.

9. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2kFGxH4wrs4" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  10. SunsRocketsfan

sigh.. i cant watch it.. only clicked and saw 3 seconds and saw such a cute lil poodle face.. and i turned it off.. poor poodle.. i agree this guy deserves torture

11. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

maybe its their culture to tenderize the meat before they eat it. This is the type of guy that goes postal on people.

12. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Curiosity usually gets the best of me with videos like this, but not this time. I really don't need any more ****ed up images in my head.

13. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I mean... thats horrific as **** and everything, I mean he pretty much beat the **** out of that little dog and he should go straight to hell and all... but I guess the way y'all were talking about it I kind of expected the video to be a little more brutal than that.

Maybe some of y'all should take a trip to Bovine University sometime.

14. Slam Dunk

Slam Dunk Contributing Member

Does anyone know what the official motivation behind this was?

The guy is clearly a psychopath. Here's only crazy idea: maybe he was trying to send some kind of political message. Kind of reminds me of the United States going into Iraq -- beating up a country when it's down and can't fight back. Or, maybe he's just a sadist and just enjoys inflicting pain on others.

I'm glad he didn't choose to do this on a person. It could have been worse.

1 person likes this.
  15. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

I think he was trying to teach it to stand. The puppy being so cute makes it even harder to watch :(

16. meh

meh Contributing Member

Is it just me, or does anyone also feel that "dog beating" threads get more venomous hate than "people beating/killing" threads? Heck, I don't think even the religious right hate muslims the way people here hate dog abusers.

Anyway, continue with the hate, folks. :)

17. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

I'm trying to figure out why this kind of stuff even gets posted here. Sad video nonetheless. :(

18. sw847

sw847 Member

that dog's face look just like my dog's.

Damn sick malaysian.... :mad:

But in all honestly, i still find the girl puppy throwing into river vid more sick. it was puppies and they would most definitely have died.

Is it just more or does the dog actually look 'happy' in parts of the video. Not sure if its the how the dog looks or the angle.

19. VanityHalfBlack

The human race doesn't deserve nice things in life... May God punish him for that!!!!

20. Fatty FatBastard

Why? Because they kill a cow?

Here it is, in case you're curious whether having steak is considered "animal abuse."

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oIDq9UGpaBk" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>