1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Mavericks 111, Rockets 106

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 27, 2011.

Tags:
  1. iohudave

iohudave Member

what girl you are talking about?
    Anna?

2. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PICTURE OF SAID GIRL?

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I too am interested in the girl. Forget the game. It's just the Rockets being the Rockets...

1 person likes this.
  4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I love the fight of our team esp on the second night of a b2b. I still think we can do some damage this season if we land Melo. We could have pulled it out if Lowry and Brooks shot well.

5. acjeitherocket

JJ Barea is the new and official Rocket Killer

6. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

I wish....she was a sure 11/10.

Just have to wait for the replay of the game to be posted then watch through it to find her

7. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

yeahh..that was the best moment in the last decade probably..

Artest, Yao, and Tmac was healthy that game. After Artest hit the 3, Tmac jumped from the bench with a passion I have never seen for quiet some time.. Yao was running to Artest, everyone was cheering.. everything was hyped up, we were destined for something great.. :(

8. Spankie

Spankie Member

Still rootin for Mr Brooks aye sir?? Who else is because he is seriously pissing me off. I think he is trying to shoot his way back tot he starting lineup (like the way he shot well last season) but he is failing so hard that i think he is trying to overdo it. Take it for the team Brooks and go. :mad: :( :mad: :(

9. Slimjim19

Slimjim19 Member

Was this the Mav's broadcast or Rockets broadcast?

10. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Thats one for the highlight reels. That top 10 plays of the week worthy. Hayes neeeds more recognition and respect.

11. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Do you ever sleep? lol. you have more than 17 posts per day. And I thought I go on this board more than anyone else :p

12. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

[​IMG]

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Seriously dudes, we want pictures of the girl.
    She could be the highlight of the season.

14. mrjuandiego1988

15. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Too many missed layups. Do you know why? The Mavs organization sees the value in this thing called "length." When someone is tall they make it more difficult for the opposing team to get easy layups.

Seriously, it's still unsettling to me how the Mavs can just casually pick up two quality centers in Haywood and Chandler while the Rockets can't even manage to make a deal for one.

16. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Its because Les is not willing to spend any money.

Do you really think Les would go out there and sign Haywood for 50 million? Do you also think that Les will sign Marion for 40+ million? Do you think he would be willing to spend the money on Chandler if he could just cut Dampier's 13 million contract considering the burden of the luxury tax?

Sorry to inform you buddy, but Mark Cuban > Les

17. dartherus

dartherus Member

I'm not sure why to put PPat in the same level as Scola or MArtin, Scola had a +16 while on court (apart from 30p and 8 reb)....PPat had a -22 if you noticed....

Ppat is being overrated IMO...sometimes too much praise on him, while too much criticism for Scola...

18. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Bad team loses to good team; dog bites man. No news here.

19. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

That's the one thing that nags at me as well. For years, I have been able to snicker at the Mavericks because they kept pretending that stiffs like Shawn Bradley and Eric Dampier (who has quite a few threads around here) were real centers. That all started to change when they got Heywood and then last summer when after their trainer came back from world games and reported that Chandler was healthy. They were able to get Chandler and fellow center Alexis Ajinca (another 7-footer) for center Erick Dampier, forward Eduardo Najera, shooting guard Matt Carroll and cash considerations. I keep seeing folks post about all of these so-called "assets" that Morey has collected that are supposed to be attractive to other teams but somehow, the Rockets don't seem able to make any type of deal except to pick up guys like Williams or to sign guys like Brad Miller. It's just baffling.

20. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

We prtty much out played them after that terrible start.