1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is the most pathetic thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by YaosDirtyStache, Jan 21, 2011.

1. XxShadyPinkxX

XxShadyPinkxX Contributing Member

The one mistake I regret more than anything. I verbally trashed a great girl to my boyfriend, because I was insecure. It was the one and only time I've done anything like that. Its just my luck that she got to read it. Things haven't been the same since. :( So pathetic.

2. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

I became good friends with this guy just cause his sister was gorgeous, I later ended up getting in a fist fight with the guy cause he found out I had banged his sister.

2 people like this.
  3. Fatty FatBastard

Of course you did, sweetheart. Of course you did.

1 person likes this.
  4. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

One of my co-workers just switched the TV from Sin City to Corky Romano. The fact that I haven't beaten him to death with his own shoe is pretty pathetic.

5. Relentless

Relentless Member

You're pathetic.

6. apollo33

apollo33 Member

SCK strikes again lolz

7. rudan

rudan Member

Wouldnt have gotten caught if you washed up in the sink...........

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

your mom

1 person likes this.
  9. ThaRed

ThaRed Member

Believed in human compassion.

10. Roxs-Redemption

I puked on my classroom's carpet in primary school (year 5). So sad that the teacher had to help me clean it up :eek: .

Once a friend of mine, was drowning in a school carnival. We all laughed, because a teacher (female) had to save him. It was so classic :p yet very embarrassing...

11. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

9th grade....we had to memorize 35 lines of Romeo & Juliet. Well, the night before I wrote them all out and figured I'd just pull out that paper when nobody was looking. The next day she handed out blank pages with her initials on them, so I figured I was screwed. I was only able to remember 5-6 lines, so I just put the paper in my backpack and turned nothing in. When the graded papers were handed back I, obviously, didn't get mine. When I told her I hadn't received mine she said she didn't get one from me. I told her I was there the day of the test and I took it. She said she remembered seeing mine(?), and would not count the grade against me. She would also let me stay after one day and write as many lines as I could remember and use that to give me extra credit on another test.

Pugs

12. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

I SAY GOD DAMN DIRTY STACHE

13. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

super glued a dime to the keyhole of a guys car

14. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

some girl flashed me her melons my freshman year of hs..

went to the bathroom stall to rub one out

15. YaosDirtyStache

Oh lawd man, really?

16. Rockets1616

Rockets1616 Member

jr year in high school i was failing pre cal with a 53 with a week left to go, i hopped on my teachers computer while she was making copies and plugged in a bunch of 100's where there were 0's, and bumped up my test scores. My parents bought me a car cause i did so well in pre cal that 6 weeks. :p

17. The Drake

The Drake Member

OP:

when someone says they can tell by your actions that you went to St. Thomas, are you sure they mean what you think they mean? ;)

18. Breaker

Breaker Member

My senior year in HS, I laid out a fresh turd in the third stall of my school's restroom... 3 inches left from the toilet. Oh the pure irony, leaving a dook on the tile floor, when there was a perfectly working toilet right next to it. Pure comedic gold. The turd itself was clean, smooth, a perfect swirl; just an immaculate piece of crap. A true "Bono".

I went back during passing period just to use the urnial and was washing my hands when I saw this one black dude just casually walking into the third stall; he turns around and lock the stall door, obviously not seeing the turd. He was in there almost 3 full seconds before running out of the restroom as if he saw a snake (No pun intended). He came back maybe two seconds later, with a huge smile on his face, with some other dude to get a double take. I just bursted out laughing as I exited the restroom.

19. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

This past summer I walked by a man inside his burning home and did nothing as others on the street were doing likewise, but I knew better.

20. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

When I was 16 I went to Mountasia by Willowbrook Mall and won about 4,000 tickets. They wrote it on a voucher, and I left. I took the voucher to work and made copies of it. Went back to Mountasia, spent a couple bucks to win some tickets, gave them a fake voucher and the tickets and got back a real voucher. Well, I did this a few times, combined some vouchers, made more copies and eventually had about 100,000 tickets. This was right when Nintendo 64 came out. I went in, got a Nintendo 64, a remote control car, and gave the rest to a little kid. Well, I felt so bad about it, I gave the Nintendo 64 and the remote control car to my brother, bought another Nintendo 64, went back, told them what I did and gave them the new Nintendo 64. Then they gave me a job.

Pugs

1 person likes this.