1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hottest Indian Chicks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Jan 18, 2011.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

lol you'd be surprised, brah

only the best for a man of my standing

2. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

PICS or GTFO

your standing?hardy har har.. Let me guess you've dined with Baytown industrialists? :rolleyes:

3. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Texxxxxxxxxxxx must think he's a riot, just like his buddy Joe O'Biden :grin:

[​IMG]

4. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

It seems like if you post " White " , "Black" , "Hispanic " women .... it will be ok . But if you go out of the box , some of the "Racists" come out of the woodworks .....

5. Guru

Guru Member

Who is this, I can't seem to recognize? :confused:

6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

What are you going to do with the extra 29.5 minutes?

7. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

This my friend is "Anushka Shetty "-- the most gorgeous women i HAVE NEVER MET .....

8. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Don't all Indian actresses apply whitening cream?

9. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

So every Indian I ever knew were either really dark or caramel brown but every time I watch an bollywood movie the star is really light skin. What gives?

10. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

I guess you just answered my question.

11. mulletman

mulletman Member

dont all non-Indian actresses apply bronzer?

12. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

India is like a buffet ....u can have really "dark people" , "brown" , "whiteish" people...

South tends to be more brown/ darkish

North tends to be more lighter towards Anglo Saxons type .

13. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

I have some "light " indian friends (girls) , people think they are hispanic , but in reality they are indian .

I have some "brownish" friends , they seem more "indianish" ? i guess :confused:

14. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I don't take the 7 eleven comment as an insult. It's one of the MANY reasons Indian families have the highest household income in the USA..an average of 60k. Something ridiculous like 1 out of 9 Indian families in the US have a net worth of at least a million dollars.

I'm mixed..mostly middle eastern technically & don't look Indian at all actually but I'm proud of my Indian side as both of my parents were born in Hyderabad.

Bollywood is filled with hot chicks but I like YoYo's pick of Priyanka Chopra. Hard not to like a former miss universe...edit: thats not her lol..they look kinda alike..

[​IMG]

#54 sammy, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  15. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

I have to admit, I've never had a thing for indian girls and never dated one. There was just 1 back when i used to work at randalls who i thought was hot but she was older than me and had a bf. Now the pics I'm seeing, I dont see many indians girls that look like this, these women look nice.

16. kona-

kona- Member

Parminder Nagra

[​IMG]

17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

It seems American tastes are shifting more and more to physically fit / toned women. I mean, not Serena Williams style, but you know what I mean. It's been my experience that Indian women do not participate in sports and while many are thin, aren't "toned" because they're not used to working out, etc.

18. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:eek: Usually the hottest Indian princess is DEAD... and is being carried by a great warrior defending his People:

[​IMG]

¿Por Qué? :(

19. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Not really. Many other asian actresses use whitening cream, even ones in Japan and China. It's very popular. African acctresses use whitening cream. I would think it's the same in latin media also. American media is a mix, somebody like Beyonce(in Austin Powers and Dream girls) is known to use whitening cream. I would think only a small minority use bronzer for film. Somebody like Kate Winslet doesn't look like she uses any.

20. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Isn't the ancestral home of most Bollywood stars (read: more than half) in present-day Pakistan?

#shotsfired

:grin: