1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dylan Gwinn

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LAFIRMA22, Oct 27, 2010.

1. rocketabc

rocketabc Contributing Member

Wow....Kam is MEEEEEAN!! LOL

Dylan is good people, trust me. Go easy on him later today...it's our "first time" co-hosting. :grin:

2. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

Dylan Gwinn sucks dont see why adam clanton and any that works there defend him.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

that's the difference between an amateur and a professional.

4. rocketabc

rocketabc Contributing Member

Could be sufficiently awkward if I bagged on the guy...then co-hosted with him as a guest fill-in for an hour.

5. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

I understand Adam....but geez his chin is big enough that you just want to punch him....they should let you fill in those 2 hours everyday.

6. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Since we're talking about sports radio that sucks, I have to say that the jackass that Travis has on his show that is always saying "FACT blah blah blah" "FACT that's a thing" has to be the most annoying segment on any sports radio show in the city. It has single handedly made me not want to listen to his show ever again. Dude thinks he is hilarious and he's not funny at all.

7. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

Heard Clanton's Walton this morning. Freaking hilarious.

8. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

My favorite thing about Charlie is he doesn't play the whole "caller wants to be famous" game. I remember when a caller (let's pretend his "call in" name was Aggie Bub) calls in and Charlie says "Bub on line 2 go" and the guy says "It's actually Aggie Bub" and Charlie responds with something along the lines of "We don't do the whole nickname nonsense here Bub, so you're just Bub on this show."

Love it. Can't stand the "famous callers" who have their gimmicks that the hosts play up.

9. conquistador#11

I love A.C's Herbert the pervert, Bill Walton and rome impressions.

Practicing those voices must receive a lot of awkward looks out in the real world. People think I have multiple personalites when I do my Antonio banderas and matthew mcconaghey voices. :p

Going to have to listen to Dylan just to hear Adam.

10. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I want Adam to do an impression of Gwinn on tomorrow morning's show if Matt is still on his death bed.

11. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Did anyone hear Josh Innes ripping Richard Justice for his article about the Texans not going after Vince Young?? I have no opinion on the article it self but did he really have to go off on a long rant about that? Something about him just annnoys the crap out of me, he sounds like someone whining 24/7. He is officially most annoying radio personality out there for me, something about it too seems like he just does it to make a name for himself.

12. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I remember back in 2005 when I moved to Texas I would listen to a lot of local sports radio. I listened to 610 and they had Matt J on one program and I think it was Adam on the next one (the mid-day program and the evening, I don't remember which was on which) I like the programming then and really listened to it a bunch. Now though, 610 sucks balls. Josh and Rich are terrible. Josh spent an hour on a Rocky rant the other day. Barry Warner is even worse.

13. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

Damn he's so annoying

14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

It's 10:23AM, and I'm not listening to 790AM!

15. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

WOW, why is this guy still on the air? Bring back Deluca, I thought the guy knew his sports and was more then willing to admit when he was wrong.

16. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I think they said they are bringing back Craig Roberts to host evening time? I got a better idea.

put him on between 10am to 12pm.

I'm fine with Big Baby Davis talking about Soccer locally and Petros screaming about something nationally in the late evenings.

17. Chopped

Chopped Member

when i read the title, the first thing that popped into my mind is "is a douche".

18. codell

codell Contributing Member

Has the Mighty Gwinn fallen?

Noticed ND and Koch were on 10-12 today but didn't have the chance to listen between 12-2 to see if Gwinn was on.

19. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

I think he's on like at midnight or something.

20. codell

codell Contributing Member

If he is being relegated to midnights, then the end must be near.