1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lifetime fitness Sugar Land

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by amazinghappens, Jan 13, 2011.

Tags:
  1. amazinghappens

Hey guys we posted last time about the Lifetime fitness in Sugar Land. They started closing the courts again at 12am, and recently they have been closing at 11pm now.

I will be getting the manager's phone number and email for you guys and hopefully we can have emails sent out to them and change their policies.

The people that work there do not even clean the courts; which they claim they close the courts for.

Thanks for the read, and I will post the contact info.

2. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

Yeah, one of the towel guys told me they had something like 12 fights last month...and most of them weren't even members... :rolleyes:

3. omair

omair Contributing Member

That sucks that they started that again. It gets really annoying, esp when visiting town. Are the courts still just as slippery as the old Aero Drome?

4. Rizzy

Rizzy Member

Playing ball there was such a hassle over the break that I just used the machines for cardio instead of trying to get playing time. It's so unorganized and annoying, and most of the trouble comes from non-members.

5. amazinghappens

They close the courts to clean them for four hours; but the courts are like an ice rink. if they have fights then get personnel to watch; we pay $60 a month. The workers know who the regulars are; so there is no need to close the courts for that.

6. HoustonRockets

We should definitely reach out to management as this policy defeats the whole purpose of a 24hour gym.

7. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Is management even trying to ban the non-members who fight or penalize the members who are bringing them in?

8. VanityHalfBlack

Damn pick up basketball is serious than I thought...

9. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

They put up a nice little 8x10 sign saying the courts aren't open for guests... :rolleyes: as if that will stop anyone from playing...

Hire a damn employee to check for ID's if you really want to control the damn courts.

10. VanityHalfBlack

I know right??? It's only fair to do so, and why bring guest to a member's gym to play pick up basketball??? Aren't there enough members on the court as it is??? Isn't the whole reason to go to a gym is to mingle and meet other gym members???

11. penda45

penda45 Member

24 > Lifetime

12. lionaire

lionaire Member

No racial, but why so many Middle-Eastern/Asians??!!!?!? Just wondering.

13. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

This is ridiculous. We all pay in the realm of $60 bucks a month to use this facility 24hrs. We all should sign some kind of petition.

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

$60 bucks a month?? What's special about this Lifetime?

15. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Not in SugarLand... The 24 here is worse than the sewage system.

16. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Fission Mailed is right.

17. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I just want to add, Lifetime Town & Country is SICK. We relocated to that gym after Lifetime Cinco was down for maintenance or something like that...

18. HombreDeHierro

Lifetime Sugar Land sucks...

does that prick Leo still work there?

19. BaMcMing

BaMcMing Contributing Member

^ This.

We pay half that for 24 in the Woodlands.

20. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I forgot Lifetime is a fancy gym in general...i was thinking this location was just newer/cleaner since it's in sugarland, but i guess that's the case all-around. I guess it works for people who do various workouts, need childcare, take a shower and get ready for work, but personally i just workout, maybe play ball and that's all. I'm paying $24 a year at 24hrFitness after pre-paying, but im not sure how often that offer is available.