1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Minute distribution

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tha TC, Jan 1, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

** saw it elsewhere and found it interesting*

[​IMG]

I myself have never seen a game played in which the players that played less than 21 minutes and no more than 24:30 pretty damned amazing and we still pulled off a W good going Slick Rick The Ruler :cool:

2. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Yea it is a little strange.

3. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

Nobody played less than 21 minutes. I rarely judge but this really isn't worthy.

4. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

might be a little impartial because its my thread but... that stat should show how good of team chemistry we do have. If Phil Jackson would have done it Lakers lose, Spoelstra does it they lose, Rivers does it they lose also. Hands down this shows how deep our bench is also... I'm not saying Rick should do this every night but he should experiment and give some of the other guys some playing time

5. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

We played against the Raptors lol. I'm pretty sure all those teams you mentioned would of won if they did it the way we did it.

6. littlemouse

littlemouse Member

just because last night, our bench played great and starters played terrible