1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**Official McGrady/Pistons 2010 Regular Season Thread**

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by emjohn, Oct 27, 2010.

1. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

Bad idea. T-Mac legs were heavy after 20 straight minutes on the court. Gordon was on bench for a 20+ minutes, he was out of his rhytm and he was cold, so it should be for Rip or Charlie

Villanueva had some of buzzer-beating triples already this season, so that choice was right. Play was awful, but choice was right

2. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

And a good sign:

This team is starting to trust in Tracy. They went to him every time they can, they tried to find him and gave him the ball and their game-tying|game-winning play was designed for T-Mac. He missed it over Boozer :(

But there's no matter who starts the game. It's all about the lineup, that is finishing the ball game. And he deserves to be a part of it

3. davestrate

davestrate Member

Im officially a detroit pistons fan despite their loss tonight. WHY??? TMAC

1 person likes this.
  4. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

"The play was designed for T-Mac, but they defended it pretty well," Villanueva said. "We really didn't have a second option, but I went to the open spot. I thought I had a clean look, but I just missed the shot."

"When they went small, they gave us a lot of matchup problems," Thibodeau said. "McGrady's healthy again, and when he's out there, he puts a lot of pressure on you. That's why this is a very good win for us."

5. ross183

ross183 Member

I got a feeling a contendor has there eye on Tmac for a deep playoff run. All they would have to do is give up a draft pick for his million $ contract. Very possible he ends up being a missing piece and ends up going deep in playoffs.

6. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

He seems to finally put some decent numbers up.

7. pppbigppp

pppbigppp Member

If you are a contender, and somehow you are contend with a first round exit, by all means, Tracy can help you

8. Codeo

Codeo Member

If you want to get boo'd out of a comedy club, this guy can help you.

9. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

I was shocked when Kuester said that but I really like the fact that they are trying to trust in him

10. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

I missed the game tonight....

How well was he moving???

Did he hit more jumpshots or drive in more???

If he's driving in the lane, it's a really good sign.

11. HoustonRockets

Bulls haven't looked that great the last 2 games. I wonder if they regret not taking their chances on mcgrady.

12. roslolian

roslolian Member

Isn't Noah injured?

13. HoustonRockets

yes, they have missed him. Even at full strength I would think a healthy T-Mac would help them.

14. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Again, my friends texted me tonight, "I wish we had a legit SG like McGrady over Bogans."

McGrady is playing well, good to see.

Bulls could also use McGrady off the bench considering they have no scorers or playmakers.

15. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Good to see the piston powerd site patrick hayes saying tmac is now the pistons number 1 player. Also the bulls coach praised him as well. Thibo said now that he is healthy tracy can cause alot of damage in this league again.

He still has a few more hurdels like consistent 4 quarter game and getting his confident fully there, but he is proving alot of folks who said he will never be an nba rotational player ever again wrong.

16. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

For himnow it is important to find consistency. You have a game tonight on a second night of a back to back. Can he play well and stay agressive?

17. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2evgmWOzttk?fs=1&amp;hl=ru_RU"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2evgmWOzttk?fs=1&amp;hl=ru_RU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

18. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

I dont know what the guys name is, but you have to give credit to their teams medical staff. They've done a hell of a job with T-Mac and also rehabbed guys like McDyess and Webber in the past. If there's a lesson to be learned from the T-Mac saga and now Yao's injury, its that the Rockets need to invest in hiring a premier medical staff as well as strength/conditioning coaches to work injured players back into game shape.

19. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

That's T-Mac in a nut shell. He teases you and gets you so close. He can make 7 in a row, but right when you need him to step up the most he disappears. He should be demanding the ball and trying to create something. Instead he camps out at the three point like or jacks up a jumper. Not that there's anything wrong with shooting jumpers, but you can clearly see the ones he makes are in rhythm.

Nice video btw.

20. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

Arnie Kander

http://www.nba.com/coachfile/arnie_kander/index.html?nav=page