1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone else having problems with International League Pass Broadband right now?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by AroundTheWorld, Dec 10, 2010.

Tags:
  1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Video quality is bad, the dropdown box for video quality is empty and all the additional controls to jump to certain points in the game are gone. I already uninstalled flash player, cleared the cache, restarted the computer, downloaded and re-installed flash player...still the same problem. Their support says they do not know of any problems (they say what IT support always says "on my machine, it works...must be your machine"). Anyone else having any problems?

2. Subliminal Shot

Subliminal Shot Contributing Member

AroundTheWorld,

I'm in El Salvador and if you are looking to confirm that it does work, I couldn't be happier with the service. If I get great picture and speed here, it can be acomplished just about anywhere. Some options can be slightly cut out by something "hidden in plane sight" like forgetting to confirm that your windows explorer zoom is at exactly 100%. I drag to points in the game and release the mouse button. After two seconds of buffering, it pops up clearly. It used to work a little better with double clicking on Play Points but it works just fine either way. Hope that helps.

- Subliminal Shot

1 person likes this.
  3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the response - I figured out what the problem was. I had set my flash settings to not let 3rd party apps store content. After I checked this box in the flashplayer settings manager and the box below it, it was fixed.