1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is wrong with UT? I am Greg Davis !

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by DaDakota, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

If that's the case. Then ya. Don't know why I snapped. :) Sorry. I think it was the wording...."forget" instead of "forgot".

I read it as an argument towards my last post, but I didn't see how it had anything to do with it. :confused:

Either way. Everyone have a safe Halloween. I'm headed out to CS for some tail gating at kyle field in the morning.

2. Buck Turgidson

Huh? Gilbert has played in the spread offense exclusively since middle school, up until this season. Much of the scuttlebutt around UT circles is calling for a return to the spread and junking the under-center traditional sets that GG is unfamiliar with and apparently not suited for.

3. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

We beat them the season before when they were undefeated and BTW, we beat Baylor 45-10 this season with our starters on the bench most of the second half

lick my balls

1 person likes this.
  4. Baseballa

Baseballa Member

When I was 10 and playing Little League, I knew that if I let balls slip through my legs I wouldn't get to play infield anymore. I understood this. I accepted this. And I was 10.

Why the hell this hasn't been applied to UT's punt return game, I will never understand. Curtis Brown has dropped at least 4 punts this year, and he is still back there. This is unjustifiable.

Heads need to roll.

5. plates300

plates300 Member

I'm not a big UT fan but how in the world does UT lose to UCLA, Iowa State, and Baylor at home?!

6. UTKaluman597

UTKaluman597 Contributing Member

young players at key positions, Greg Davis, overrated Defense, Greg Davis.

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the good news.. i didn't attend this game
    that's the good news

8. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Jackson Jeffcoat needs to transfer.

9. UTKaluman597

UTKaluman597 Contributing Member

Honestly, its one bad year out of the last like 10. It was bound to happen, at least it happened during a year when they werent supposed to threaten for a championship. Jeffcoat has played very well, and it would be dumb of him to transfer. UT has been putting out some pretty good D-Linemen the last few years..

10. rikesh316

rikesh316 Member

I think Dana Holgorsen will be the new offensive coordinator at UT next year if he doesn't get a head coach job.

11. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Yeah but you still lost to them in the bowl game. Bowl Game > Reg season.

12. rikesh316

rikesh316 Member

Another name to watch for possible new offensive coordinator is Tom Herman. He was a graduate assistant at Texas in 1999 and 2000 and has had explosive offenses at Texas State and Rice. He is at Iowa State right now and they have showed a lot of progress on offense his two years there. Good young coach who should be a head coach someday.

13. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

Um, TCU and Boise played each in bowl games in back to back seasons. Poinsettia Bowl in 2008 season and Fiesta Bowl in the 2009 season.

TCU won in 2008 and Boise St. won in 2009.

Boise St. is ranked higher because pollster believe that last years Boise win somehow means something this year...

1 person likes this.
  14. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

Funny stuff DD. :)

15. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Bingo....

#3 in the BCS baby!

16. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Get your facts right. I believe a poster above me has corrected your mistake.

You know when people complain about the UT fans' attitude problems? You are the perfect example of that. Also, didn't UT lose a game last year as well? ;)

I sincerely hope UT rights the ship and that this is just a rebuilding year.

17. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

+1 for ending line.

18. james023

james023 Member

Fairy tale world? ? ? ? ? ?

19. P. Moon

P. Moon Member

Dude, I'm an Aggie, but I'm going to help you out here. If you're going to talk smack, don't mix possessive adjective with contractions. Thanks and gig 'em.

2 people like this.
  20. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Seriously, what is wrong with UT?