1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Wizards 98, Rockets 91

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 10, 2010.

1. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Yea tell that to the 24 minutes that worthless glass footed guy plays a game. I love his personality, character, and work ethic, but he is a useless burden to the Rockets due to his injuries. I can't wait for him to retire and take all you worthless YOF's with him.

2. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Did you read his post? He assumes We are nothing without Yao. Prior to Yao we won 2 titles, We had a top 5 franchise interms of profits. WE'VE HADV A PROUD TRADITION AND IT WILL CONTINUE REGARDLESS OF YAO DESPITE YAO FANBOYS CLAIM OF OTHERWISE. Frankly what he said is insulting to all Rockets fan.

3. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Amen Brother.

4. OremLK

OremLK Member

I hope AB comes back soon.

5. xuel

xuel Member

WHy hill benched for the second half!!!

6. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

He is to tall for the center position.

7. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

Or just play him all the minutes if he going to get hurt anyway. At least we get something out of him.-

8. MD_in_Training

It's not really the fact that the Rockets are nothing without Yao. It's the fact that rebuilding takes a LONG time if you don't get lucky with a Durant or Lebron.

9. RocketMania1991

Hell i've been waiting for the past 6 years for a healthy Yao Ming.
    I can wait a few more while we rebuild.

10. Marteen

Marteen Member

It's the same people talking about Dunta making a huge difference when he left the Texans and now Trevor making a huge difference on the Rockets that they are doing terrible.

I'm sorry, but I can't just believe that one role player can completely tip the balance in favor of one terrible team last year of being undefeated and his old team showing no heart. I just don't.

Tanking should be not something the Rockets should think about until at least in January if they're still doing terrible.

11. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Well You have to rebuild from somewhere. We sent Moses Malone to start over and it got us Olajuwon a tank year later. YOU HAVE TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AT SOME POINT!.Every year it's the same story. We finally saw Tracy was'nt going to ever be healthy and by some miracle we got KM and Hill plus two picks.Now Yao is in the same boat, infact he looks more injury prone then even McGrady nowdays.

1 person likes this.
  12. greatpacha1

greatpacha1 Member

we....suck...i dk what we need to do..but DM and RA better solve this quick..my faith is weaning away.

13. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

Don't panic.
    Its just that our offense and our defense isn't that good.

But seriously,
    -tough opening schedule
    -combined with now missing AB
    -too many people on the roster (we have individuals, not units out there)
    -lowry isn't 100% yet
    -and Yao only played 1/4 of his minutes tonight

its really like everyone on the floor wearing red, looks like a fish out of water.

14. albuster

albuster Member

That is exactly my point. The guy mentions the two championships, but when was this and what happened after until today. It is really useless to answer their rants against Yao and the FO's decisions. It is a waste of time to even engage them in intelligent discussions.

15. OpportunityCost

16. agpal77

agpal77 Rookie

Seriously, whats wrong with this team? I dont want injuries as a reason bec we are suppose to be deep. This is like my worst nightmare. :confused:

17. RyanB

RyanB Member

With the N°1 pick the Rockets select.... :grin:

18. RocketMania1991

Yao Ming?

19. typhooonn

typhooonn Member

deep what ?

20. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

There goes your no stats allstats allstar disapearing again as we lose another where has no significant stats whatsoever. Shane freaking Battier.