1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's the worst pain you have ever endured?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by WinorLoseMate, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Pain?

I don't feel pain.

1 person likes this.
  2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

The Rocket's going 0-5. It's down right debilitating...

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

getting stung by sting ray and having to walk back. It felt like my foot was being dissolved in acid.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Lower back pain from a ruptured disc and, much worse, the post-operative pain after having a disc fusion and a couple of titaniums screws put in to hold it together. I honestly think that during my first night in the hospital, the nurse was pocketing half my pain meds. They had almost no impact at all on the agony.

5. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Well this sounds great. I have 2 discs that are pretty much gone so eventually I'm going to have to get them fused. This makes me look forward to it even more. :(

6. 1JumpShot

1JumpShot Member

Kinda like a kidney stone but, urinary tract infection, I don't know how I got it, but it hurts like hell when your trying to take a piss, and to make it worse, you feel like you can't finish, so i had a on-going pain (kinda like holding your bladder in the car) but with that feeling every time cause if i take a leak, only a little come out with pain,I went to the doctor the first few days I had it, and he couldn't figure what it was, and my urine seemed okay. and i feel like i had some more to piss out but cant (feeling like something was blocking my bladder. Had that pain 24.7 for like 3 weeks.

One day I was working (biggest pain ever), I could barely work, so i went to the restroom, and nothing but blood piss comes out so i freaked the hell out and went to the emergency room, they ended up testing my urine and gave me morphine for the pain, and other drugs, and subscribe me heavy ass type of antibiotics.

Ever since then, I never been so thankful of a simple task of taking a piss ;)

7. jman255

jman255 Member

Flying on a plane with a bad sinus infection. Honestly, I will never fly on a plane like this again. It was 2 1/2 miserable hours of feeling like my head was going to explode.

8. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

Something similar to this.

I've said it before in other pain threads. The worst pain I've ever felt is by far from hip replacement surgery - they saw off the top of your femur and shove an implant down the hollow center of your bone; and similarly, they bore out a new hole in your hip, and glue the other end of your implant in there.

My surgery was at 8:30 in the morning, completed by noon, and instead of just waking up from the surgery, I would go through this cycle where I would wake up long enough scream in pain for a few minutes and push the morphine button a million times, and pass back out from the pain until 4 or 5 in the afternoon, at which point I was so thoroughly doped up I had no clue what reality was.

9. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

You taking amoxicillin or anything like that? You really should get that taken care of as soon as you get the chance. The problem is that the pain will eventually go away and people think the problem is solved, so please get a root canal or get the tooth pulled if you dont want to pay 2000 to have it taken care of.

Ive never had a tooth abscess...During dental school, I had a rotation through the city jail to do dental work on inmates...I was told multiple times that tooth pain was the worst pain they had ever felt, and that includes being burned, shot with guns, stabbed with knifes, etc... Cant imagine that.

10. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

The 3rd and 13 first down yesterday by LSU.

11. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I thought FFB was detained after his recent gallup in the stables with his amiga Ginger? How is he posting?

12. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Toss up between kidney stones and spinal meningitis.

13. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Lymphoma and Chemotherapy.

14. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

Three words: Dual testicular torsion.

I do not recommend it. :(

15. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Oh my damn. What is that? I don't want to Google it out of fear of seeing awful photos.

16. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Food poisoining, dislocated shoulder, abscess tooth

Not in a row ;)

17. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

UTI where i went the hospital with 105.9 fever. i could barely walk if at all.

and about 3 months ago i had hernia surgery and my balls were swollen a little larger then an orange. that wasnt fun.

18. Hicklander

Hicklander Contributing Member

Your balls get twisted and wont untwist

19. matt8504

matt8504 Contributing Member

Had ruptured appendix back in 2005 that was worse than anything i could ever imagine. Although currently as i say this the pinched nerve in my back hurts alot too.

20. ezzie

ezzie Member

i bit it while riding a dirt bike when i was 15, gashed open my forearms, elbows, and hip cuz all i had on was a t-shirt, the actual spill didnt hurt, but once i got home and my mom startd 2 clean all the dirt and rocks out of the cuts it started throbbing, wound up gettin feverish and not being able 2 sleep for 3 days because of the pain, changing the bandages was fun too, especially when you 4get 2 change em in time and they stick 2 the wound and re-open it