1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

YAO is done

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Charles Jones, Nov 3, 2010.

Tags:
  1. perfectweapons

Yeah give me 5pts a game instead of 20pts. That makes sense since stats are of no importance.

2. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

It takes timethat's a reality. Unless some GM wants to give us a Pau Gasol type to put next to a Bynum. Or give us a Garnett out of the blue right after we drafted a Perkins.

3. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Check the irony:
    Jason Smith= Not a "Brotha", not "Athletic" but killed our ass tonight by hitting open jumpers.

It's not math, hell apparently you can be mentally challenged! But if you have hops and can run that will get you a ring!

4. perfectweapons

He expects Yao to take all the blame he is dealing while completly turning a blind eye to every other player on the team.

5. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

If we win we win that is all that matters. The guy that is giving me 20 is giving up 25 where the guy that is giving me 5 is giving up 5. I rather have the guy that is giving up 5 with giving me 5.

6. perfectweapons

So your saying there is better players than Yao that you want you just dont know there names?

7. Charles Jones

Charles Jones Member

haha we joined around the same time blurr #7 (cool name) my bad i dont get on to have 42,948,304 posts

8. NBAlover

NBAlover Member

from your knee jerk comments, i just want to say you are an idiot

9. MD_in_Training

That's still stats, dipstick.

3 people like this.
  10. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

LOL!!!!!!!Repped!!!

11. GRB

GRB Member

If you mean being one-dimensional is done, then pretty much every rocket is done.

12. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Yeah you want a 7'6 guy non athletic Asian guy to jump and roll his ankle when he lands :rolleyes:

13. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Thanks Michael Ray Richardson! and the ship be sinkin' too! ;)

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4 game into a comeback and the dude is done?

Wow wee wow wa

15. perfectweapons

Yao is just the biggest player with the biggest spotlight. But right now he is not even 100% and he is playing pretty well. I know, I tend to notice Yao missing rebounds are turning the ball over too. The truth is when you need a bucket in the post he is just about as good as it gets. Watch Scola lose his man 5 times a game on defense, or Brooks be totally out of the game unless he is on fire shooting, or Martin not playing defense. Its a team game. There are alot of issues right now.

1 person likes this.
  16. CuriousG11

CuriousG11 Member

17. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Honestly I would rather have Dwight Howard but centers are limited. At this point personally I would want guys under the basket that can do the dirty work/block shots/rebound and score 8-15 points a game while our guards step up. We already have a bunch of scorers we just need defense. That's my opinion. Regarding Yao I just see him as a role player now and not a bigtime great center like so many Houston fans think he is but most Houston fans never face reality until they are forced too. This situation i'm a go ahead a face the reality ahead of time. We are not winning a championship with Yao at center with Scola at power forward next to him. Yao will always be struggling health wise and Scola is getting older... neither are athletic and this is the NBA.

18. perfectweapons

Ok so what are we getting in the low post for trading Yao? Who's bringing that Championship home after we get rid of the 7'6 20pts 10reb loser we dont need? Im waiting.....

19. NBAlover

NBAlover Member

just ignore that stupid poster.

20. Charles Jones

Charles Jones Member

lol :grin: