1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KG Apologizes?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by KingStevo10, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Well I don't get trash talk in general. I agree, it's everywhere but still. I think its plain and simply dumb.

Winning shuts anyone up. Winning makes people stupid. Winning is the cure for whatever is out there. If you wanna talk, become a politician or a talk show host or something along those lines.

2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

A PR spin that just made him look even worse. It would be one thing if he was talking about Randy Moss but to say that he actually said Charlie V was "cancerous" to his team and the league is crazy talk and makes no sense either way. Im not sure the exact disease Charlie V does have but I believe its one where he cannot grow hair. yeah.... Bull**** KG. You going to go make fun of kids that get off the short bus too??

3. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Then again we are talking about the guy who said "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLLLLLLL", so who knows - maybe he is really stating the truth but I doubt it.

4. wakkoman

wakkoman Contributing Member

If KG really said that, his trash talking skills are WAY overrated.

5. Shaud

Shaud Member

While that's true it just something that adds on to the game. When I'm playing against my friends we tend to talk trash to each other but not to the point where it gets serious though.

6. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

And also since when did KG care about the league so much so he called someone cancerous lolllllllllllllllllllllll. what a load of crap. They're lying here and PR coverup just made it worse

7. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

I don't care who is telling the truth. I just wanna get on this KG hate bandwagon.

Wooooooo **** you KG!

8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

lol. he just made it worse.

He pulled a....Lebron.

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Damage control plain and simple.

KG you're a douche.

10. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

LOL it's impossible to bark a 3 syllable word.

11. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

Hahaha.... KC.... :rolleyes:

12. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

KG you a punk ass b****.

13. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Yeah, sure KG.

The comment he claims to have made doesn't even make sense. How does a marginal role player fit on a bad team fit the build of "cancer"

14. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

YOU ARE A DETRIMENT TO YOUR TEAM'S PERFORMANCE AND A PROBLEMATIC LEECH AMONGST THE LEAGUE!!!!

......MUTHA F**CKA!!!!

1 person likes this.
  15. Shaud

Shaud Member

Charlie V. tweeted during a game.

I heard someone say he got left off the team bus and once tweeted how mad he was about it on twitter.

KG is probably lying but just because what he says doesn't make sense doesn't mean he didn't say it. We are talking about basketball players after all they probably don't make sense most of the time when they trash talk.

Still not buying KG though.

16. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

This reminds me of a couple of years ago when Bill Simmons wrote about one of his readers coming up with a game called "KG That!" in which you celebrate things that are completely ridiculous to celebrate (example - getting your meal in a sit down restaurant) but doing it in the KG way - running around, giving high fives to people, beating your chest, and screaming. I think I'll "KG That!" to my elderly neighbor the next time I see her. She'll come out and I'll burst out of my house and say "YOU ARE AN OFFICIOUS AND GARROLOUS NEIGHBOR - I WOULD REPORT YOU TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL BUT WE LIVE ON A STREET SO WE DON'T HAVE ONE - WITH YOU, ANYTHING IS IMPOSSIBLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!"

17. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Of course I doubt he said, "You are cancerous to your team."

More likely, he said: "You are a cancer," and Villanueva, in the heat of the moment, heard the word "cancer" and thought he said something else. That's entirely plausible.

18. hokage5

hokage5 Member

I wouldn't believe KG even if Villanueva had hair.

The fact that he looks like a cancer patient makes it so obvious. You don't hear KG calling Anderson Varejao a Cancer Patient.

19. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Villanueva's skin condition makes him hairless, looking like he's gone through chemotherapy. KG is a known trash talker and douche. Put two and two together, I'm leaning more towards Villaneuva's side and KG trying to spin it.