1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

DD's Rocket Talk 2010 season

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Artie_Fufkin

Artie_Fufkin Member

Good stuff, DD. I felt like it was missing something though. Oh yeah...the inevitable "bring on the 1-star rating" comment.

2. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Good stuff dd. I always appreciate your hard work making these videos. You're right we disagree on a bunch of things, but love for the team comes first.

Here is to a season to remember.

3. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Good stuff.

I replayed "Aaron Brooks starting, OMG!" so many times :grin: What were you thinking??

4. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

DD, Great for a new season of DD!! Looking for your input for every game . Joe :p

5. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

What? This thread if four stars?

I must help knock that down.

6. Moe

Moe Contributing Member

Good work, Da. I'm excited to see how the younger guys progress over last season, and how the new guys fit in. If Yao stays healthy, we are definately in the mix.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Man, Moe, calling me DA....that takes me back years on here.

:)

Thanks.

DD