1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ROCKETS FANS: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by slayer700506, Jun 7, 2002.

Tags:
  1. mamojama

mamojama Member

Shhhhhhh... you'll blow my cover. :cool:

Now look, you've made me waste a post. Might as well add that I've lived in CA, TX, WA, and GA too then.

2. swt939

swt939 Member

born in houston, lived in spring (grad. Klein Oak '00 - Clutch's rival HS) currently living in san marcos attending Southwest Texas State.

as my sig says, been hittin' this site since cc.com. i went by BomberE142 (...or somrthing like that) back then.

3. Georock

Georock Member

Rockets fan from VENEZUELA over here...

4. mknowles

mknowles Member

Born in Munich, Germany. Parents from Texas and we moved to Houston when I was only 1. Growing up the parents followed UofH Phi Slama Jama but I really didn't get the bball bug till the championships. Will be a rockets fan till I die! My wife doesn't care for most sports, but about a year ago she started to refer to the Rox as "our team"! It only took two years of living together and seven years of marriage to win her over. She swears it's the only sports she'll ever watch. (unless houston gets a curling team:rolleyes: )

5. nejyh

nejyh Contributing Member

From Libreville, Gabon Central Africa.

Since 1993.

6. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Member

Born in Dallas, raised in Oakland.... Livin & Lovin H-Town!

7. hamachi

hamachi Member

• Born in Chicago
    • Raised in Houston
    • Moved to Austin during the second championship run
    • After many years, just moved back to Chicago 3 weeks ago
    Never really a Bulls fan, been a Rox fan for 10 years now.

And IMHO, Chicago and Houston are two underrated cities -- but Austin is one overrated town. Regardless, will always be a Houston sports/ClutchCity.net fan.

8. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I am from houston, most of my family is in texas. Born in Plano. But moved over to Saudi Arabia for job. Living there now.
    currently in Fort Worth

9. tlboy

tlboy New Member

Born in shanghai(china),I am Yao fan

10. TruMass187

TruMass187 New Member

Houston, Texas, but now at UT Austin