1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Nets 10/16/2010 in China (PRESEASON)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

It's not concerning at all, because we won the game, and looked good doing it. I trust that Adelman knows a lot more about basketball than any of us, and can figure out what combination of players gives us the best chance for winning.

2. soupman

soupman Member

Looks like our roster will be:

Brooks / Lowry / Smith
    Martin / Lee / Taylor
    Battier / Budinger / Jeffries
    Scola / Hayes / Patterson
    Yao / Miller / Hill

Nothing wrong with that. Deep, multiple match-up options, functional in the half-court and on the break. A solid 10-man rotation with Hill getting minutes when Yao takes the night off. I still worry about defense with our first unit.

We have a solid shot at 50 wins.

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

W-T-F-! battier with a putpack dunk and posting up :eek:

2012 the world is going to end.

4. diegot143

diegot143 Member

saw the highlights and im glad to see lowry is back and running strong. I hope he does not feel left out with lee and budinger doing so much.. if they all find a way to make things click this could be one of the most explosive young second units, just insane

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Can anyone embed this :eek: ? Can't download torrents here right now.

6. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Here's the highlights

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ya_lxwijLCg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ya_lxwijLCg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Avery Johnson post game interview

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e9r0dFXu_uY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e9r0dFXu_uY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Thank you ASidd!

8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Is it just me or does Avery Johnson look like Chalky White and he ain't building no book cases?

9. YaoMingsSoulja

Nah they said adelman was gonna play his regular season rotation. Jeffries just outplayed hill the previous game

10. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Exactly this is all we need Battier to do consistently any given night.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lee is like the SG version of Lowry...I love it.

Also off topic...lol at Favors. At this rate no way Denver wants this guy for Carmelo Anthony.

12. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

jeffries is adelman's 3rd string at pf, hill at centre, yao and brad played, luis didn't, so....

13. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

I think Adelman likes Jeffries on the court more than Hill or Patterson. And since the position where there is likely to be more minutes available for a third string uy is center. I expect Adelman will give Jeffries most of those minutes.

#233 Old Man Rock, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  14. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

LOL... If you would quit with the "I want to see so and so naked" or "that matches his penis size" posts, I would rank you as one of the best posters.

15. HOU

HOU Member

Does anybody know why there is Jerel McNeal in the box score on nba.com?

16. blink

blink Contributing Member

good analogy.

lee'd been good, chucky's got some offense now, brad looks solid and yaos back.... should be a good year to watch rockets basketball

17. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I like Lee, he's like our Wafer minus the stupid self-entitlement issues, and Shannon Brown minus the freakish athleticism (we'll have to settle for good) ;)