1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kobe Looks Really Bad

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TheGreat, Oct 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. npz

npz Member

He gives you a hard-on?

2. kept2aminimum

kept2aminimum Member

3. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Pau carries that team during the regular season anyway.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

This is GREAT news, the Rockets open in LA, and if they could get a win over a Kobe-less team....wohoohooo !

Gonna start a thread in the GARM about this......big news for Rox fans.

DD

#104 DaDakota, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  5. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

Amen! Can't wait for the season to start. :)

6. npz

npz Member

7. Scram

Scram Member

I just read this whole thread and all i can do is laugh...... ARE YOU PPL SERIOUS??? You do know that kobe had a somewhat hurt ankle, For sure Hurt Knee that a lot of ppl like Queen James Probably wouldn't play with, and his finger had been broken half the season, to play as many games as Kobe did with those injuries and avg. his numbers is Stupid. But he is "WASHED UP" and Old and now the 5th best player... LOL he is still the Best player in the league and you do know how many games during the playoffs and finals he had over 30 right? ill just wait to see his play and him avg. close to 27-30 the whole season and see how old he is getting and how bad he looks.

8. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

I just saw on ESPN, Kobe scored 19 points...in 1 quarter today against the j*zz.

I seriously think those rumors of Kobe's demise are premature if he can still do that.

Yao should go look up his trainer/therapist or whatever.

9. Scram

Scram Member

Yup and only shot 50 Percent from the 3 Spot he is old and looks really bad..... he should just quit now hahahah

10. Steve_Francis_rules

Really goodbug, how many different accounts does it take to ride Kobe's jock on here?

11. Shaud

Shaud Member

I was forced to take Kobe in my fantasy league. Came down to Kobe, Curry, and Granger.

Hopefully Kobe's knee doesn't bother him all year.

12. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

I think that's a no brainer between those 3.

But if it were between Lebron or Kobe, I'd take Lebron every day...even with the loaded team. Some people are shying away from Lebron because of Wade and Bosh. I think Lebron still gets super numbers.

13. jim1961

jim1961 Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=301017013

Actually, he scored 19 in 20 minutes on 7/12 shooting. Still a good night id say. But what caught my eye was their bench being totally ineffective, scoring 20 points on a combined 5/26 shooting.

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Saw the game last night. He's still got it despite members thinking he's lost it....again.

I hate him but the dude just won't die.

15. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

According to the recap, Kobe was scoreless until 9 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and didn't play in the 4th.

So according to the article, he scored 19 points in 9 minutes. Not as cool as TMacs 13 in 33 seconds though :grin:

Yah, looks like the Laker bench sucks

16. Steve_Francis_rules

The difference with Kobe now is that he can't bring his A game every night. He's still going to be one of the few best players in the league on some nights, but he'll be no better than Joe Johnson on a lot of others.

17. Shaud

Shaud Member

Last year in our league a guy picked Kobe over Bron. That was the dumbest move.

The guy that didn't know much about basketball won our league all cause he had LeBron. He did not make any trades and didn't drop anyone until it was 2 weeks before our playoffs. smh

18. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

Lol to picking Kobe over Lebron.

I hate those "dumb luck" guys in fantasy. I'm spending time researching and making trades and **** and these dumb luck fools win. Pisses me off to no end. :grin:

19. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

I have learned one thing about Kobe. He is gonna be there doing what he always does when it counts. So I don't worry about his knee as a NBA fan. He is gonna be just fine.

20. Steve_Francis_rules

Agreed, if by "doing what he always does" you mean "nearly single-handedly shooting his team out of a key game in the NBA Finals." ;)